Cant join the MilitaryRp Server

zEnderAlexz

Dec 21, 2022
Hey guys I’m trying to join the server but I’m getting this message “Your map [maps/rp_highland_cg7.bsp] differs from the server’s” anyone know what I should do ? I deleted all the maps and let the server re download em when i joined then it gave me the same message.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
This happened a couple of times to people a year ago or so, you need to delete the map from the actual gmod maps folder (which I think you've already done), may be worth just deleting every map or just reinstalling if it still isn't working

zEnderAlexz

Dec 21, 2022
This happened a couple of times to people a year ago or so, you need to delete the map from the actual gmod maps folder (which I think you've already done), may be worth just deleting every map or just reinstalling if it still isn't working
Ive deleted everything in the maps folder and then let the server re download the map when i joined in again, then it still sent me the same message.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
1671738886485.png
Follow this and delete all in this folder as well if you haven't already.

zEnderAlexz

Dec 21, 2022
View attachment 4288
Follow this and delete all in this folder as well if you haven't already.
done that too it still happens X_X i deleted everything in maps and in downloaded maps then when i join it goes to download rp_highland_bsp and rp_highland_bsp.bz2 and after it finished the same message pops up at this point maybe its just a sign XD

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
You've got your custom downloads in the settings set to allow all custom files from the server?

If yes, maybe get someone to give you their copy of the map and you can pop that into your gmod maps folder (not the downloads/maps folder, just the regular maps folder) and see if it'll let you connect after a game restart.

zEnderAlexz

Dec 21, 2022
You've got your custom downloads in the settings set to allow all custom files from the server?

If yes, maybe get someone to give you their copy of the map and you can pop that into your gmod maps folder (not the downloads/maps folder, just the regular maps folder) and see if it'll let you connect after a game restart.
yep custom downloads is on . And how would someone transfer such a file over, discord ?
zEnderAlexz#3977