Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2023
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:635076759

Discord name
Lexicon#2885

For how long have you played on CG SCP
I began playing approximately a year ago, but around three months into it, I decided to take a break and played intermittently.

In what country are you located?
USA

Time zone
CST [central standard time]

Character name(s)
Lexi "oyasumi" Landry | formerly Lexi "OMORI" Landry

Civilian name
Lexi Landry

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
I am applying for the SCP-RP USA server.

Do you have a mic?
Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
CI-A & MTF PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I have 2 non active warnings for RDMing a mic spammer whilst we were both D-class, It helped teach me to ALWAYS ask the admins for help in situations like that and not let frustration control me, I also have 1 ERP warning due to me talking about a sexual topic not knowing that just mentioning it was considered ERP, and I learned to be more mature and professional and not even joke about such things

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
The main motivation driving my application for the position of Security Captain is to ensure the enjoyment of others. Through personal experience, I have come to understand that when those around me are having a good time and relishing in their activities, I, too, derive more pleasure. As Security Captain, I will prioritize the seamless and secure completion of procedures for my fellow GENSEC and site staff, enabling them to conduct testing while ensuring their safety. By doing so, I aim to facilitate a vibrant and enjoyable environment for everyone involved.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?

Not only was I a former GENSEC Captain but people close to me have often shared their observations that once they get to know me, they find me to be kind, funny, and responsible. While these traits are valuable, it is crucial to acknowledge that they are not the sole determining factors for a person, particularly for a leader like a captain. Despite being aware of my own imperfections, I firmly believe that I possess the necessary skills, dedication, accountability, humility, and integrity to not only be a good captain but to excel as a great one.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
The role of a security captain is crucial in ensuring the safety and protection of d-block. They take charge of leading and organizing security sweeps, while also providing guidance and supervision to GENSEC personnel, This means issuing orders and appropriately addressing any instances of disobedience. Moreover, as a captain, they play a vital role in conducting tryouts and making or reviewing documents that aim to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of GENSEC and other departments within d-block. In critical situations, captains possess the authority to lead and authorize sweeps during Code 2 scenarios, especially when there is a suspicion of D Class individuals possessing significant weaponry and keycards. Additionally, captains make valuable contributions to the team through providing assistance to other branches when needed.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in
Logo_of_the_SCP_Foundation.pngLexi Landry Clearance level: 4
Date: ██/██/██
Lexi Landry, the esteemed SCP Security Captain, emerged from humble beginnings that belied his incredible journey within the Foundation. Born to a family of renowned scientists, Lexi's childhood was steeped in curiosity and an insatiable thirst for knowledge. His parents' extensive research in anomalous phenomena fueled Lexi's fascination with the unknown, and he devoured their findings with voracity. As he grew older, Lexi's sharp intellect and unwavering determination caught the attention of Foundation recruiters, who recognized his potential to protect humanity from the anomalous threats that lurked in the shadows. Under the mentorship of
seasoned agents, Lexi honed his skills in combat, investigation, and containment protocols, quickly ascending the ranks. His unwavering dedication, coupled with a knack for unraveling the mysteries that surrounded the most enigmatic SCPs, led to his appointment as Security Captain. With each passing day, Lexi's resolve to safeguard both the Foundation and the world grew stronger, etching his name in the annals of SCP lore as a symbol of unwavering courage and resilience.

Lexi Landry's path to becoming a Security Captain was not without its trials and tribulations. Throughout his career, he faced numerous life-threatening encounters with unpredictable anomalies, testing his mettle and fortitude. These harrowing experiences forged him into a seasoned leader, renowned for his strategic acumen and unwavering calm under pressure. Lexi's reputation as a guardian of the Foundation's secrets and an expert in containment procedures spread far and wide, earning him the respect and admiration of his peers. Behind his stoic demeanor, however, lay a compassionate soul, always seeking to minimize collateral damage and ensure the well-being of both personnel and the SCPs themselves. Lexi Landry's legacy within the Foundation continues to grow, forever etching his name as an indomitable force.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Lexi "oyasumi" Landry"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Lexi, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me via discord - trapjesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.