Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven [A-6 Commander}

Sep 12, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): BradHend
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 218 Hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Captain Steven [A-6 COM]
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Brad
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198200035769
Discord ID (): bradhend_00562
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: for staff yes, but i have applied for captain https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/g00fys-character-bio.18561/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
yes, about 6 years ago i played on a Red vs. Blue roleplay server, and I became a moderator, then head moderator, and eventually an Admin. Unfortunately the server was shut down about two years ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, this server has actually given me many opportunities to participate in many serious roleplay scenarios, as 049, d boy, captain, and A-6. My favorite instance was when i was 049, and a researcher interviewed me while i was pretending to experiment on a dclass "testing cures".
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At the minimum 3. Maximum... unknown
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I really enjoy the server, and sometimes there isnt enough staff to keep up with all of the reports. I also play at odd times when there arent many staff on. I want to help lighten the load and keep the server fun.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I play at very odd times, Im highly dedicated to any and all jobs I am given. I take RP seriously, and i have over 200 hours of experience with no warnings. I work hard, and as most people in Gensec and A-6 can tell you, I work hard and fast. I beleive I can be a great asset to any team I am apart of, and I would like to be able to be an asset to the staff team.20231002041459_1.jpg

Last edited:

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
+Support

- Seem to have experience on other servers

- No warnings showing that he is a law abiding player (At least I hope so)

- Seems eager to join

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @G00FY

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.