Character name(s): Carson Wolf / CI-B Wolf Crow

Civilian name:John Crowler

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding CI -B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 Warning for RDM 2 year ago just did not know the rules at that point

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I am applying today for executive researcher because I want to fill a void as I see it within the research department. Right now there is a distinct lack of interesting tests going on. What I want to achieve with being a executive is to foster creativity within the research department and allow everyone to bring new unique ideas to the table. The biggest problem I see with research right now is that it feels as if it is a way just to get samples for everything you need but no real interesting tests are being proposed as of now that I see. So What I plan on doing is trying to create the most interesting tests I can see within of the research department.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I feel that I would be suitable for executive researcher for the main reason that I would try to get things done. Everyday when I play research I see many people always needing their documents graded or needing more insight on document as well as authorization for some tests. As an executive I would be able to help get everything done or at least push for more interesting tests to be done. Now I know I have had past mistakes in research but as an executive I will make sure that this does not happen again and I will try to be a greater leader within research.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have 4-8 Excellent document I believe some I can cross reference are: Project Hume Series,Project Exoskeleton, 682 samples, SCP-035/SCP-079

To make a document truly excellent I believe it comes down first and foremost the formatting of the document IE the cover,tile,index ETC. Then it comes down to how creative the document is. For a document to be interesting it has to be creative in any sort of way. Lastly it comes down to how easy it is look at or how cohesive the document is.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
1. Executives are the highest tier of researchers besides from the directors of research so with that being said they have the duty to be a rolemodel to other researchers and give advice. As well as dealing with any punishments involving other researchers.
2. Approve the credits of junior researchers
3. Grade all the papers of other researchers going from Average to good to excellent .
4. Research CL4 SCP's
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Story
Carson wolf has always aspired to be a researcher working his way from junior researcher to senior researcher. One day he is entrusted and briefed on SCP-079 with this new info and SCP knowledge Carson Wolf gets an idea. He decides to cross test SCP-035 and SCP-079. This test was to learn more about the mask using the computer. After this test was approved Carson Wolf got a supervisor and met multiple E-11 at the containment chambers of SCP-079. Once inside the chamber the eerie atmosphere as daunting. But he was determined to get his test done. A member of D-class wore the mask and was put into SCP-079's containment chambers. What was observed was interesting. SCP-079 booted to life and seemed to know almost everything about SCP-035 and was able to tell the foundation multiple new things they had never known about it everyone in the room was shocked by the information given. This was great for the foundations understanding of the mask and this was also a great test Carson Wolf was glad to preform.