[CC] Chemist job tutorial

Secretos

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 29, 2021
Hey! In this tutorial, I'll show everyone how to use the Chemist job and make a big buck.

Firstly, You'll need around 77K for a MAXED batch of meth (It's cheaper if you're only doing one-bit figure the price yourself)
Once you have 77K You need to buy 1 stove, 1 meth pot, 1 phosphorus pot. Costing 16,000 (You can buy up to 2 of each pot which is reuseable)

You need to buy X Muriatic acid (2k Pet Bottle) each bottle filling up 3 slots of the pot (You can buy up to 4 to fully fill the pot) thus costing 8k, leaving behind 2 extra Mutratic acids.

Keep in mind "Sulfur" in the F4 is Liquid Sulfur and "Iodine" is liquid Iodine
1614012934674.png

Then you need to buy X amount of Liquid sulfur (4k Per bottle) Each bottle filling up 2 slots. (You can buy up to 5 to fully fill the pot) thus costing 20k
Once done press "E" on the pot and put it all into the pot and leave it on the stove for 3 minutes

While it's making buy a
Crystallized Iodine jar. Costing 1k. (Jar is reuseable)

Fill the jar with
Muriatic acid (Should only take 4 bottles if you have the leftovers) Costing 8k.
Buy 5 jars of liquid iodine and fill the jar. (Costing 20k)
Buy 4 bottles of water and fill the jar (Leaves 2 leftover for another batch) Costing 4k
Then shake the jar crazyyyyyyyy.

Once done fill the meth pot and put it on the stove this will take 7.5 minutes.
You should have 10 red phosphorus leftover for another batch and 5 crystalized Iodine
1614012950288.png
While waiting you can make another batch with the leftovers.
This makes you a total profit of -35,000 (You need to use the leftovers as well it make a profit)
You'll need more gas for it costing 500
Put the leftovers into the meth pot and wait for 5.8 minutes

When it's done press "E" on the pot enjoy making a loss of -5k. (Don't know if I did it wrong but I made -5k)

Made by Secretos :)

Reactions: Janus