Status
Not open for further replies.

Chambers

MRP Patriot
Donator
Feb 1, 2021
Wales, United Kingdom
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): thehuxanator
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Around a month (1 week and 13 hours playtime ingame)
In what country are you located?: Wales, UK.
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
E-11 LT Chambers H [FR-1]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Chambors
Civilian name: Chamborino
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69068235
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first SCP RP application
MRP application;

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have been a moderator on MRP twice, and have been management on a different military roleplay server, as well as Elite Admin on another MRP server after that.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played on numerous serious roleplay servers in the past, ranging from military roleplay servers to serious city roleplay servers aswell.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4 hours minimum

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become staff on SCP RP for a few reasons, firstly, and the main the reason being that I enjoy being staff on servers, and helping the communities out in anyway that I can. I am enjoying the server recently, and I think by becoming staff, that will only add to that enjoyment. Secondly, I have seen that in the early morning, there is never staff online, and due to the fact that I am playing during these times, I believe I can help a lot with that lack of staff. Finally, I want to try something new, as I have never been staff on an SCP RP server before, so it will be a new experience, but one that I have been wanting to try for a bit of time now.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a lot of experience when it comes to being staff, having been staff multiple times over the years, you will be getting experience that not everyone will have by adding me to the staff team. Secondly, I am a level headed person, I always tend to stay unbiased during situations, and that allows me to perform my role as staff to a higher standard than others may be able to achieve. Finally, I am very active on the server, meaning I will be able to give a good amount of time to the staff team, and most importantly give time in the morning when there is an absence of staff.

Deleted member 55

Hi @Chambers, I'll be giving you a +support and here's why.

- Your active in-game and on Teamspeak.
- Spoke to you many times and never had a bad interaction with you.
- Good rule knowledge.

Would be great to have you on the team, best of luck!

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
+Support
-Active in game and on TS
-Good rule knowledge
-Mature and Friendly
-Good RP

Good luck!

Chambers

MRP Patriot
Donator
Feb 1, 2021
Wales, United Kingdom
Hi Chambers, you are blacklisted from staff until 14/09/2022 for leaving staff twice in a year on MRP. Could you please give me a good reason as to why this staff blacklist should be lifted early?
Honestly the last time I joined staff on MRP I wasn't really 100% about it, I was getting a bit burnt out from MRP at the point of applying for staff, which isn't the best thing to do admittedly. But currently i'm having a lot of fun on SCPRP and I've seen there be a lack of staff in the mornings and I can help out with that

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ Many great RP interactions
+ Friendly and easy to get along with
+ Previous staff member
+ Good rule knowledge

Good luck Chambers!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral

I personally haven't seen you but this is probably due to the time differences, you have a well made application and previous staffing experience on MRP which is nice.

Good luck...

P.S. this verdict will most likely change soon

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+SUPPORT

+Active
+Ex-Staff Member
+Friendly/Good roleplay with him

Have a great day Chambers!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi @Chambers,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.