Denied Change Income for a few jobs

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Reduces MTF COM Jobs to payday to 175$
Increases Dpt. Director jobs to 175$

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Dpt. Directors and MTF COMs will be more fair in terms of money they get from being on the job
more evened out economy

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Could annoy current MTF Coms enjoying their 200$ paycheck
may very minorly mess with economy

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Dpt. Directors and MTF COM's are very equal, we both manage a large group of people and pick new Cl4 positions, the jobs are very much alike, but MTF COM's just get paid more for little to no reason, overall I feel Dpt. Directors and MTF COM's should be paid an equal amount.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
MTF COMs and Dpt. Directors are exactly the same on the hierarchy, I really do not get why they make different salaries.
Mtf commanders put there life on the line daily and deal with arguably more then DPT directors

-support

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Oh boy, if you saw the things I get to deal with as DoR compared to some of the MTF COM's, (I know some of them fairly well) you wouldn't say that.
I've worked with all the MTF commanders.

There job is definitely harder and it makes sense in lore as again there putting there life on the line everyday fighting who the hell knows what

Mtf commanders put there life on the line daily and deal with arguably more then DPT directors
Just a thing you may have forgotten: they don't die in real life. If the MTF COM spends two hours fighting on surface (for example) and the IA Director spends two hours tracking some rule breakers in disguise, both things are two hours of hard work. Yes, the MTF can die more often, but guess who's respawning 10 seconds later and continuing to do the exact same thing.

Also, combat is intermittent, while non-combar things like research are happening almost all the time. Based on your logic, maybe we should pay MTF COMs more, but only while they're fighting, while we pay less to the DoR but he gets the salary constantly.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Just a thing you may have forgotten: they don't die in real life. If the MTF COM spends two hours fighting on surface (for example) and the IA Director spends two hours tracking some rule breakers in disguise, both things are two hours of hard work. Yes, the MTF can die more often, but guess who's respawning 10 seconds later and continuing to do the exact same thing.

Also, combat is intermittent, while non-combar things like research are happening almost all the time. Based on your logic, maybe we should pay MTF COMs more, but only while they're fighting, while we pay less to the DoR but he gets the salary constantly.
I'm fine with DPT directors being paid more but dont Lessen MTF Commanders cause little jimmy sat in his office typing

Reactions: Vollgas

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

The inequality in pay is intended due to MTF Commanders putting their lives in combat.
And being generally harder to obtain than Directors.
Even tho the server structure counts them as equals, they do not have equality when it comes to anything else.
In short: Command Structure is just taken in Commanding Perspective

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.