Denied Chaos Insurgency update

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Allow Chaos Insurgency to steal object SCPs with a method similar to hacking, after having the SCP they can return to base and place it. Foundation staff can raid to retrieve it

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- C.I. Update
- New raid objective
- Foundation has actual reasons to raid C.I.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Dev time

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
C.I. hasn't gotten an update in ages and they aren't allowed to do C.I. Job in the server which is weaponize SCPs, this is the closest thing to the C.I. objective

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I mean there is no rule saying that cant do this

But it serves generally no purpose as the object SCPs are useless. And mtf ain't finna pay u for a ring that nobody cares for.

Not worth all the man power time and effort to get a book back...

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
+/- support
idk seems useless like the only useful scps are 1025 and 500

+ Support
We've brought this suggestion up with SL/NL but it was never came to any decision but the idea of CI being able to actual taking SCPs to get a benefit from them should already be something that should be on the server. Having so that when your return it you get a reduced ability effect from the captured SCP or at least if that object SCP is taken it won't remain on site until retrieved by Foundation forces.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
We can't do that lmao there's no feature that allows us to pick up the SCPs
U can pick up some. Put again no purpose only.

Maybe if they made it to where u can collect samples of 409 and take an actual pill of 500 then sure.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Response

Hi @MazuzaM,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. There are currently similar reworks underway that would allow for such interaction with inanimate objects.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.