Your in-game name:Charlie "The Addict"/ Chat GPT
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:100948290
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Silentcoco/
Date of ban:10/03/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):severe toxicity
Who banned you:luft
Ban length?:2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:I got banned for saying the n word with a soft ending in a dm. iv been getting spied on I sense . the dm for one didnt even go through nor did anything get posted in chat. the reason given by cheetah is that I flagged up in chat filter. no sit was given nor did I get to explain myself. I said the word as a form of endearment to someone i know as they reduced the breach cue. it was not in any way meant to be offensive nor racist and neither am I for one. The player in question is Joe Fitzgerald. he didnt even see the dm as my !P messed up and would have taken it in good jest. I will follow the rules and use external comms to anyone i want to speak to from now on..... I got 2 weeks for a filter and was spied on. Once again I would like to be unbanned and my breach refunded. thanks again Charlie
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? along time ago I Was warned. Dont think I have been banned
Why should you be unbanned: I am an active member of the community who generally follows the rules. I enjoy the game thoroughly and have met many funny and amazing people along the way
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will use external comms and not use any banned words in gmod and I will follow the server rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server because I want to be a part of the community. I value this server and the people in it and I think the use of force given was too heavy handed with no context to the situation nor a means to say my piece.

Last edited:

Silent_Coco_xd

Donator
Oct 16, 2022
The contemporary meaning of the word has two distinct definitions. One means friend, brother, etc. and is mostly used in greeting someone such as a friend

Silent_Coco_xd

Donator
Oct 16, 2022
if no one is willing to discuss the context of the word and its use in a situation where I shouldnt have been getting my dms spied on then how can we move forward

Last edited:

Silent_Coco_xd

Donator
Oct 16, 2022
1.10 Disrespectful Conduct - Derogatory Language designed to target players in a disrespectful manner is prohibited; this includes racism, homophobia, and other derogatory slurs; jokingly being racist is not an exception to this rule.
note to sl. I am truly sorry. it has been three days and I really want to get back on the server. I really miss everyone on there and the time I spend with them. I will follow the rules to the highest standard when I return to the server. Please give me the benefit of the doubt that this is an isolated incident and it will not happen again. I can give you my word that I will keep standards high both within the community and the regiment I am in.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Silent_Coco_xd,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Under no circumstances is anyone allowed to say the N-word in any of our platforms. Staff are allowed, and encouraged, to check chat logs for any rule breaks.

You may not re-appeal this ban, and you must wait it out.​

Status
Not open for further replies.