Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66963276
Discord name:
Cheddar#2613
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 Week 1 day 9 hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone:
GMT
Character name(s):
Johnny Cheddar (foundation) Johnny "Artisan" Mozzarella (CI)
Civilian name:
Robby Cheddar
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 LCPL (no longer held) CI Delcom (current)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-I have received no warnings, bans, or kicks while playing on the server.

Why are you applying for the Chief of Medicine?: I am applying to the Chief of Medicine because I tend to play quite a lot of support, Before I became delcom in CI, I mained the support roles in the foundation, CS and Doctor. I also rather enjoy medical RP as a whole, as much as I like shooting I do prefer the occasional bit of passive RP
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?: I believe that my long-player time spent using support roles makes me suitable for the role, I was also a doctor main in the early days of the server, I had also trained several medical trainees to become doctors, following Gary's advice and ensuring all the doctors I trained were capable of doing all the standard medical procedures.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?: The Chief of Medicine is supposed to overlook the medical team and provide medical trainees with doctor licenses once they have met the minimum requirements to be a doctor (and of course, the trainee must be given training on drug creation, electroshock, etc.) They must also ensure doctors know how to correctly write documents and ensure when a document is created, its placed into the correct area.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in: Doctor Johnny Cheddar was an individual who would always put himself before others, studying in Collyer's University, learning Biology and Human autonomy, Johnny passed in the year 2012 and worked as a doctor for his local hospital until he received an interesting contract requiring his medical skills. without hesitation, Doctor Cheddar jumped to the task and started his new journey as an SCP foundation doctor, saving the lives of many D-class and foundation staff members.
Storyline wise I believe he could be involved in a potential cure for any type of infectious SCP whether it be 008 or 217 (with the help of biological researchers of course), although it could be seen as ambitious to cure such a dangerous SCP, Johnny Cheddar would be up for the task.

Bram

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hey there Johhny Cheddar, i don't know if rule 2.9 will affect this but I will be giving you a +Support
+Great Roleplay
+Active within SCP facility job
+Good leadership
+Good medical knowledge

-Rule 2.9 might get breached

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Locked until 11/02/22 at the request of the poster.

Deleted member 1291

+big support
Great RPer & very dedicated & very active in the community
Give this man the job!!​

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
+MASSIVE SUPPORT

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Cheddar's application for the position of Chief of Medicine.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Chief of Medicine, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be the Chief of Medicine. We are grateful for your work and the steps it took to achieve this position. When you spot me on-site you can start with the interview process.

The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application.

Signed and Approved
1641927706978.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.