Civilian name: Tavish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74877150

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: SCPRP-US

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

IA Ambassador Application

IA Director Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

Warnings for FailRP, Micspam. Ban for "Posting malware in OOC", Ban for "Inappropriate Behavior" and another that I can't remember

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Icefuse SWRP

How many hours can you be on every day?: I can't be on every day but I can have some hours in the evenings of most nights (Maybe 2-3)

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
Lots of people have approached me about GMing due to my skill with pac3, and I've just now decided to pull the trigger. It'll be fun to create environments via props instead of using janky pac3 workarounds to make things work

What would you be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm pretty handy with pac3, and I enjoy making detailed environments with props.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Idea 1:
A plane carrying a shipment of vital medicine for the director of site-33 has crashed in the hills of pinewood due to the wintry weather. Nu-7 and DEA need to secure the vaccine before the Chaos Insurgency captures the supplies, denying valuable medical care to a high-ranking foundation member. There will be 3 crates (+1 plane wreck) scattered throughout the surface for Nu-7, DEA, and CI to fight over.
Idea 2: Marshall, Carter & Dark announce a competition to win their latest anomalous acquisition, centered around Pinewood. Competitors will race (For the amusement of MC&D benefactors, of course) through a course in pinewood that includes a host of anomalous track elements, such as floating roadways, and more mundane elements such as ramps. 3 laps around the course, GOC/Foundation/CI will compete (Civilians can too, in their cars). I'd use the standard hl2 jeep due to the other vehicle driving being dog water (also turbo boost go brr)
Idea 3: We'll create a basketball court inside of the training room for people to ball on . most baller staff gets a prize and keeps the basketball. bonus points for CI VS Foundation basketball
4KK1HLC.jpg

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Foundation high command has elected to send in a majority of your site's staff to an expedition into SCP-3008. You'll need to secure your starting base and begin to send exploratory patrols to bring back anomalous objects while avoiding the threats inside. MTF would form patrols, using D-Class to secure anomalous objects. GENSEC secures the base, foundation staff such as medbay keeps everyone alive and researchers would prep tests to conduct when they exit the SCP. Unfortunately, during the mass exodus of site staff, some actors from the Chaos Insurgency and GoC slipped in, and its believed they have constructed their own forts inside SCP-3008 to secure any objects as well.

How it would work:

Players who wish to take part would walk to the garage, and would then be teleported up to an SCP-3008 map like the one pictured below. Each GOI will have a fort (made out of furniture, of course) to defend, and they can explore from there. GMs and staff would be responsible for creating different objects to 'secure' as well as entities to befriend, battle, or capture. At the end of the event, players are teleported back, and any secured objects will be delivered into the hands of the faction that secured them for further roleplay.

Preview of the map; could be made much larger than this concept
EIW8TKy.jpg

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1:
It's clear that standard employee training isn't emphasizing the legal codex enough. Plan and execute a lecture about how "hip and cool" it is to follow the rules, in order to appeal to the younger foundation members. Usage of hip-hop and backward ballcaps is encouraged.

A-1: Overwatch Command has decided to conduct security penetration testing on your site. Using locally acquired assets, or your creative wits, attempt to access and photograph sensitive areas of the site.

Nu-7: Pinewood's awareness of the supernatural has grown too much. Conduct disinformation campaigns in conjunction with Intel to discredit theories about things such as "Wendigos" and "Living Skeletons". And that UFO? Just a weather balloon.

E-11: Foundation command has ordered feasibility studies conducted on the ability of the site's anomalies to be coerced. Interact with the contained anomalies and construct a list of items that may prove useful in winning over their trust, should it be required.

CI: Spark a war between GOC (or pinewood) and Foundation through misinformation campaigns and false flag attacks, then stand back and watch the chaos unfold.

Foundation Staff: Cash is running low thanks to a series of poor investments from high command, so your paychecks are being delayed. Host an in-site yard-sale to make up for the lack of cash flow.

Deleted member 1285

Pretty low detail application, add more depth as there is little to no effort put into the questions compared to other Game-Masters.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Cheese Cooper

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that the application is lacking details and appears very short.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory​

Status
Not open for further replies.