Chef Rubio Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2021
1) Your in-game name: Chef Rubio

2) Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29484378

3) Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019234484

4) Date of ban:
[12.40 A.M.] 22/12/2021 (for Italy timezone)
[11.40 P.M.] 21/12/2021 (for UK timezone)

5) What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP

6) Who banned you: Risky

7) Ban length?: probably 24 hours.

8) Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/

9) What will you do to stop this from happening again: Let me explain what happened so you'll understand why this was unintentional.

(10.30 p.m. Italy timezone)
I was kidnapped on the surface by a CI while playing as a facility's staff member.

(10.40 p.m. Italy timezone)
Then i was locked in CI's jail where i was interrogated and stripped of my keycard (not my comms).

(10.45 p.m. Italy timezone)
During the interrogation i called an admin to ask him a few question about the RP situation, the admins who answered were Flames and Marco.

(11.00 p.m. Italy timezone)
CI was doing a training for the rookies probably about hacking.

(11.15 p.m. Italy timezone)
Because they forgot to strip comms (which Flames checked) i kept warning the facility to look out for a possible CI agent disguised as me.

(11.30 p.m. Italy timezone)
Arround that time, CI raided the facility, and one of their members wasn't killed but arrested inside.

(11.45 p.m. Italy timezone)
There's been an attempt to RP by doing an hostage exchange between the foundation and CI.
Kali was in charge of dealing with the hostages trade; the deal was simple: me for the arrested CI agent.

(12.00 a.m. Italy timezone)
The deal failed because the facility failed to prove that the CI agent they arrested was still alive;

(12.05 a.m. Italy timezone)
The CI agent "Squid" then proposed a ransom: 50.000$ for my release.

(12.10 a.m. Italy timezone)
The facility refused to pay.

(12.15 a.m. Italy timezone)
Then the CI agents asked me to give them 50.000$ for my release otherwise i would have spent the rest of my life in that jail.

(12.25 a.m. Italy timezone)
After 10 minutes of trying to lower the price, they decided to leave me to die of starvation in that jail.

(12.30 a.m. Italy timezone)
The RP was over; it was clear that they left me die of starvation in that jail.
After spending 2 hours of my life in that jail and because it was late night, i decided to leave the server and go to sleep.
I even wrote in chat that i was going to leave because it was late night.

(12.40 a.m. Italy timezone)
Arround this time, this ban was issued by Risky.

10) Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Unfortunately yes, i've been warned for Mixing by Kyzant and NRP by Flames.

11) Why should you be unbanned:
Because my action was mistaken, i left for 2 reasons:
a) The RP was clearly over, they told me that i was going to die of starvation in that cell and they left me.
b) It was late night (12.30 A.M. Italy timezone), i was tired and needed to sleep.

12) How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
The RP was clearly over, they told me and left me to die of starvation.
And because it was late night and there was nothing RP to do, i left the server to go to sleep.

13) Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I would like to join the server because it's probably the best SCP RP among the others, and the Roleplay is quite good.
(Also because i like and know this community, i joined it in 2016 on CG DarkRP).

*By the way, is it possible to know what exactly "Squid", the CI agent said to the admin Risky?
Because i clearly said it in chat that i was going to leave the server because it was late night.

Thank you for reading,
-Chef Rubio / The Architect

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
I was here for this entire roleplay and was one of the MTF that arrested the CI Deep cover, but more importantly to this I do recall all of this, everything said by chef rubio here did happen (except I obviously dont know if the staff sit thing did happen) and when he said he was going off as it was late nobody in chat seemed to care, about 10 minutes later he was banned.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Appeal Accepted

Hi @The_Architect81

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies we did not get to this sooner, your ban has expired therefore I will be locking this appeal.
Please ensure you tell the players you're in RP with that you must leave using /looc to avoid anymore mishaps in the future.

Regards - Cal​

Status
Not open for further replies.