Chef Rubio Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2021
1) Your in-game name: Chef Rubio

2) Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29484378

3) Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019234484

4) Date of ban:
Arround [1:25 A.M.] 18/01/2022 (for Italy timezone)
Arround [0:25 A.M.] 18/01/2022 (for UK timezone)

5) What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP

6) Who banned you: It doesn't say who banned me.

7) Ban length?: 24 hours probably.

8) Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/

9) What will you do to stop this from happening again:
While i was afk, my game crashed (around 23:45 Italy timezone) and since it was late night, I decided to go to sleep because I was tired.
I was afk because i went to the bathroom for 10 minutes; when i came back i saw that Garry's mod wasn't open anymore and there was only Windows's background on the screen.
I'm not even aware of what in-game rule i could have possibly broke because when I went afk in front of 076 Chamber, I wasn't in any RP situations such as handcuffed, jailed or interrogated.

10) Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Unfortunately yes.
Even banned once for LTARP on 22/12/2021 but it was a false ban because my action was mistaken (see my previous ban appeal).

11) Why should you be unbanned:
Unlike my first ban appeal where it was clear that my action was mistaken for LTARP after i was left to starve to death in CI's jail for over 2 hours,
in this case I can't say much as my game crashed while i was afk and i don't know what happened while i was afk.

12) How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I'm not even aware of what rule i broke in-game to receive a LTARP ban:
As mentioned before, when i went afk I wasn't in any RP situation like handcuffed, interrogated or jailed; i was standing afk in front of 076's chamber.

The only possible event that i think it could have happened is that i was teleported in an admin sit while i was afk and before my game crashed?
I don't know because i wasn't at my computer when Garry's mod crashed.

13) Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
As i said in the previous ban appeal i would like to join the server because it's probably the best SCP RP among the others, and the Roleplay is quite good .

Thank you for reading,
-Tech Expert Chef Rubio

Last edited:

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
I and a couple of IA agents were part of the RP and were the ones who reported it and or dealt with it. You were requested by IA to come to interrogation rooms for an in RP investigation and instead of complying and coming to the interrogation room you decided to run away and hide for 15+ minutes. You then seemingly out of nowhere logged off and this is the time staff started to deal with the situation. I just want to highlight you were in RP and you were fully aware of the RP scenario you were in at the time. Apoligies if I wasn't supposed to comment here just thought I'd like to highlight what happened. I can try dig through some videos if needed and show them

Dec 22, 2021
I and a couple of IA agents were part of the RP and were the ones who reported it and or dealt with it. You were requested by IA to come to interrogation rooms for an in RP investigation and instead of complying and coming to the interrogation room you decided to run away and hide for 15+ minutes. You then seemingly out of nowhere logged off and this is the time staff started to deal with the situation. I just want to highlight you were in RP and you were fully aware of the RP scenario you were in at the time. Apoligies if I wasn't supposed to comment here just thought I'd like to highlight what happened. I can try dig through some videos if needed and show them
Hi Forzte, thank you for your response.

The RP situation you're talking about was invalid as i was killed in the previous breach by SCP-682.
Because of the NLR rule; i couldn't be charged of my only possible crime which was picking a level 3 keycard when SCP-682 was murdering everyone in front of D-block.
Moreover, when one of the Internal Affair agents requested my presence at the interrogation room, i explained in chat OOC that i was killed by SCP-682 during his breach, therefore the RP was invalid.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Architect

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've decided to accept your ban appeal after consideration, because the RP was invalidated by SCP-682 killing you starting the new chain of NLR.​

Status
Not open for further replies.