Chef Rubio Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2021
1) Your in-game name: Chef Rubio

2) Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29484378

3) Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019234484

4) Date of ban: 02/03/2022
[2:40 P.M. U.K. timezone]
[3:40 P.M. Italy timezone]

5) What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP | LTARP

6) Who banned you: It doesn't say who banned me.

7) Ban length?: 24 hours.

8) Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/

9) What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I'm completely fine with the FailRP warning but i'm appealing this ban because i didn't commit LTARP on purpose.
This happened in the first hours of the afternoon when the server was less than 1/3 full and only 1 staff was online and was not taking sits.
After i committed the failRP event, i've continued playing on the server for at least 30 minutes and because there was no admins taking sits, i wasn't aware of anything.
So arround 2:30 P.M. [U.K. timezone], after over 30 minutes have passed from the FailRP incident, i disconnected from the server to go outside.
2 hours later i return and discover that i've been banned.

10) Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Unfortunately yes.
I've been warned a few times (mainly for FailRP - NRP - Mixing) and banned (see my previous ban appeals, both about LTARP).

11) Why should you be unbanned:
In this case, just like in my 2 previous ban appeals, I didn't commit LTARP on purpose.

12) How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I take full responsibility for the FailRp incident but I didn't commit LTARP on purpose.
This happened when there was no staff on the server taking sits; I wasn't aware that a sit ticket was created against me during these 30 minutes after the failRP incident and because of it, I disconnected.

13) Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I would like to join the server because I played this SCP RP a lot and because i've been loyal to this community since 2016 (CG DarkRP).

Thank you for reading,
-Chef Rubio

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
I made the sit Rubio, from my perspective I saw you online for like 30 minutes after the incident as you mentioned and when Marco teleported to me I didn't see you online anymore (I'm pretty sure Marco checked the logs of when you logged out and went on to ban you but I'm not sure if he checked). I do have a recording and have no clue why you would throw a harpoon through a wall when I was Roleplaying a hostage situation, but I'll leave it for staff to decide.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @The_Architect81 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After talking with Marco on the situation, I will be accepting your ban appeal. This is due to the fact that a sit was only answered/created 30 minutes after the situation, and I don't blame you for leaving so long after. Like you said, the FailRP warn will stand, but the ban will be lifted.

Kind regards,
Bubba​

Status
Not open for further replies.