Chifu (I don't play civillian)

Do you have a mic?:

Yes.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Executive Researcher.

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

So, I'm going to repeat what I said in my executive researcher application, but I'll add on to it a little bit.

"Yes, I have. The first warning I got was for not crediting properly, I misunderstood what credits were for when I first joined, and I accepted that and learned how to do better. The second warning that I got was for RDM, I killed another D Class with a knife in a fight, and it was RDM. I apologised for that and said I won't do it again. I was banned also, for 4 days, for NRP. I didn't take the RP on the server seriously at the time, but recently I've been doing better and trying my best to RP and keep up with things. I understand this makes me look bad, but I really want to do better and I want to be in a position where I can help others learn to enjoy what I do now. I hope you are considerate of this, but if this is below your standard for what a researcher should be, then I understand."

Since writing my application for executive researcher, I have not had any trouble with staff in the slightest, and as such I believe this proves what I said before. I intend to take the roleplay seriously now, and have been doing so as an executive researcher.

-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

Ethics Member

-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

Honestly, I think I would make an incredible ethics member. I am constantly on the server, and this is important because there isn't always a Level 5 member online, so my activity speaks for itself. I also think that I display a constant awareness of ethics in my position as a researcher. I am often finding and shutting down experiments that are overly unethical, but also I am capable of making the call of when something is a "Necessary Evil", and being able to judge this is a skill that not everybody has.
I also believe that I make a good candidate because I'm already someone who is known as the person who you can ask questions to, and ethics should be that type of department, the one where you can ask questions and get a solid answer, not one that we aren't sure about.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

The role of ethics is to make sure that everything that is going on in the site is ethical, to an extent. The Ethics Committee decides whether things are ethical, unethical, or a "necessary evil" for the human race, and as such, they need to be doing that on a regular basis. Ethics should be watching things constantly, letting people know that they are there, they see what is happening. Everybody should be under the watchful gaze of ethics, and not just the top dogs.
Ethics should also go over the documents and training regiments of each department, for example, I would be specifically interested in the research department considering I know a lot about that, but it would also suit to give objective opinions on Internal affairs and such so that everyone can get the best of everyone's minds instead of one or two people coming up with ideas.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Internal Affairs Director, Research Director, Medicine Director
The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee is to overlook all of the applications for the Director of Internal Affairs, the Director of Research, and the Cheif of Medicine. They also need to keep an eye on the one-step-lowers of all of these positions, to make sure that the director/chief is actually choosing a set of good subordinates.
The other out of character responsibilities would be to monitor things like suggestions, and to actually take them on board. In the discord, if the ethics committee doesn't review suggestions, then there's not a huge chance that things will be approved, and in my opinion, if Ethics were to verify the integrity/viability of a suggestion and make it in to something that could be implemented, then it would be a much smoother process.

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dr. Cheif began his career at Site-88, a naive, excitable teen with nothing but a promising future. He had all the support he had ever needed, and as such didn't struggle to thrive in his childhood.
He studied alongside many more senior researchers, such as Executive Researchers Hamster and Quibbles. During this time, he'd managed to study the effects of a good research report. He came up with many different types of experiments, but would write up excellent documents and bring them to his superiors and actually get the things he'd studied to be put in to effect.
During this endeavour, he'd managed to come up with a lot of tips and tricks for how he wrote his documents, and found he had a knack for explaining it. He moved up later to become a Sr. Researcher himself, and then found he would be surrounded in researchers with questions on how to improve their own research documents.

Given more time, and more lectures, research studies and displays on excellent documents, Dr. Cheif had managed to get the promotion he deserved to an Executive Researcher. He'd been running the department for the past few days, and had realised that now that he'd reached his goal, he wanted to reach further.

Despite the events of ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[REDACTED]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ he still felt that it would be deserving to push forward, and strive for excellence for many, and not just one department.

Lord Hamster

Dec 18, 2021
+Support

I have worked a lot with Cheif in the research department and in this time he has demonstrated a good understanding of ethics, and takes lengths to ensure that researchers are conducting ethical experiments.
He has also shown a great ability to RP, and he is highly active on the server.
I believe he would be a great addition to the Ethics Committee.

Nick Lance

Apr 7, 2021
- Support
- Active but i have seen him minge a bit, I feel he needs to take on and actually hold a more senior position to show that he is not a minge so far I've seen him on chef and other jobs but his been known to minge from time to time, be it very rarely but it does happen.

- He is currently not in a senior position ( Level 4 Clearance ) I would feel better if he was a level 4 clearance for about 2 weeks before trying to apply for ethics.

- I have also seen him break RP a few times, its a serious RP server and the higher you go there more RP is demanded.

- Also you've been banned before, that does look really bad, especially since its so recent. I think you should wait a bit longer.

Last edited:

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
-Support
- Your maturity is unacceptable, when I had to talk to you guys about the cross test you blatantly disrespected me and said "Your a fucking mess" when I was trying to express my viewpoints on the situation
- You were just given the whitelist and got demoted only a day later
- You completely disregard anything about the demotion in your app
- You do not currently hold a level 4 clearance job

Last edited:

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there cheif, im going to give you -support for the following reasons:
-You have been demoted within 24 hours of recieving a CL4 job
-You have a ban for NRP while the server has been up for such a short time

~personally havent had any bad expiriences with you, but looking above and the other replies i cant give neutral/positive support

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-Support

I haven't had any bad interactions with you except you make good research documents. I've heard bad rumors about you but I'm unsure of this so I'm going to keep this unbiased. You just got demoted and had some negative interaction with the DPT Director of Research and I recommend waiting a few weeks before applying again for a new position.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
-support
+active
-was removed from executive researcher only a day after you got it
-you have trouble with the hierarchy as the other day you refused to cooperate with your senior's for an invalid reason
= i have constantly seen you on jobs like D class but you on the wrong model (unsure if this is due to an SCP or PAC abuse)

Here is my verdict-Dor

Omnipotent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Cheif's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest for the position for The Ethics Committee, however at this time the committee is in agreeance that you are not best suited to be on The Ethics Committee. We would recommend that you take all necessary steps to ensure your behavior around the facility remains the best in which we expect this from all personal at all times. We also request that you gain more experience from a higher position in the foundation to further support future applications you may make for any Level 5 position.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates your time and effort you put into your application.

Signed and Approved
omnipotent signature.png
Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.