Chifu

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:41248711

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No, as follows;

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, I have. The first warning I got was for not crediting properly, I misunderstood what credits were for when I first joined, and I accepted that and learned how to do better. The second warning that I got was for RDM, I killed another D Class with a knife in a fight, and it was RDM. I apologised for that and said I won't do it again. I was banned also, for 4 days, for NRP. I didn't take the RP on the server seriously at the time, but recently I've been doing better and trying my best to RP and keep up with things. I understand this makes me look bad, but I really want to do better and I want to be in a position where I can help others learn to enjoy what I do now. I hope you are considerate of this.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I used to play a lot of Garry's Mod when I was younger, and that included being staff on however many DarkRP servers, but if you were to ask me which servers that I played on, then I don't think I could name any. I also did the same in Discord and in Minecraft, and it's the same deal with those.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Before playing CG-SCP-RP, I have no experience with playing serious rp servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Well, I work from home, which means strictly speaking I can be on 24/7, but in terms of how active I can be, I work 12 hours a day 4 days a week, and on those days I suppose I could play for an hour or two, but on days I'm off it can be anywhere from 3 or 4 hours to up to 14 or 15 hours.
If I was to average out how much I can be on, then I'd say about 4 or 5 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to be a staff member because I genuinely enjoy the server, and I want to help in every way I can. I understand that there are lots of rumours out there of how I act and who I am, and I ask of anyone who reads this, please actually judge me by how you have seen me in person. If you haven't, then I'd love to get to know you in game.
Being a staff member will both help me learn more about the community and how people enjoy the game, which will make me be able to tailor my idea of roleplay to everyone else's, but it also means that I will be able to prove to everyone that I really am not that bad. I'm someone who when I have a responsibility for something, I follow it through every time, and this is a responsibility that I want to take up to help others.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I would say I'm special over other applicants because of what I work in, which is Telesales. Considering what exactly my job is, it applies perfectly to what being staff entails, because I am dealing with people with whom I can only use my voice or text chat to speak to, and there is the same level of anonymity which makes people act in bizarre and cruel ways. Since I work for a place that already deals with these, and I do my job rather well, it proves that I am capable of handling the pressure of being staff.​

Last edited:
+support

+Active in-game and TS3
+Good rule knowledge
+Friendly and mature

+/- Although you have some warnings and a ban for NRP. After this I noticed you starting to take the server more seriously and following the rules. You have greatly improved in this area. Please keep it up and I'm sure you can be a good staff member

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
+Support
+Active IG and in Ts3
+Good rule knowledge
+Mature
+Good app

Good Luck with your application,
Coolfrae

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+/- Neutral
+ Active in game and on ts
- Shown a bit immaturity in the past weeks
+/- Has warnings for NRP and RDM

Last edited:

Deleted member 55

Hello @Cheif420, I'll be giving you a +support and here's why.

- Active in-game and on Teamspeak.
- Had a lot of interactions with you, and none of those has been negative.
- Good rule knowledge

Best of luck!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi @Cheif420,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.