Denied Chemist for Pinewood (Surface Town)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theblob

Jun 6, 2023
I think it would be cool if Pinewood got a chemist and chemist equipment. Theres already tons of chemist boxes you can loot and I think this suggestion would give them a better use.

Edit: Sorry for not using format. first post sorry! IDK if i did it right

What does this suggestion add?
Chemist stuff at pinewood

Possible Positives of the suggestion
More reasons to play Surface. Better reasons to loot chemical cases and a place to use them

Possible Negatives of the suggestion
Might be able to make chemicals for parawatch to have a way easier time to get in the foundation

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted
I think it add a better reason to play medic on surface. and playing surface in general. More roleplay!

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Mc&D exist.

If u really want it go ok the Foundation job

Use format

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Civ mains also random mingy foundation stealing chems might aswell bring some CIV rp only place in CN SCP RP where i find actually RP
The foundation is the main rp point of the server.

And if somebody is stealing chems they can get warned since that's against rules which everyone knows

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
The foundation is the main rp point of the server.

And if somebody is stealing chems they can get warned since that's against rules which everyone knows
complete lies since there is no RP in the foundation lmao also just cause its the main focus doenst mean no other areas should get some focus IE CIV CI GOC

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
complete lies since there is no RP in the foundation lmao also just cause its the main focus doenst mean no other areas should get some focus IE CIV CI GOC
Theres really no point to it.

It's just takes time away from bigger more important Work

And that's u Darren u never RPed in the foundation and only played CI.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
not at all true i joined CN in march of last year and didnt join CI until july to which i was kicked and rejoined late in september for a majority of my early play time in CN i was indeed a foundation main
I'm not gonna argue with u on a suggestion.

It's a bad idea keep it at that

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
I'm not gonna argue with u on a suggestion.

It's a bad idea keep it at that
how so is it a bad idea? its not at all hard dev time everythings made its just place a few of those entities in a pinewood medic building you just dont want it added give me a few reasons why not?

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Apr 28, 2022
Saying "Foundation job exists so civ doesnt need to have chemical equipment" is like saying gensec exists so why should class D be able to get guns with scrap.

+ Support yes please

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Blob,
Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
-
Chemicals on surface would create larger issue with Civs with powerful Chems
Plus its a IC question about how Civs would get massive amounts of Military Grade Chemicals

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.