Chez 'Whiplash' Medical lore and PAC approval [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggo

Oct 16, 2024

OOC Info
This will be lore for my foundation character in general but for now just medical and specifically SR.doctor as of right now but if i do get consultant i will use it there too. I also may try to get something similar for combat medic but i will have to work on that later due to model changes. This is character is NOT a type yellow by the way he isn't a poly-morph he simply is just a polar bear. He doesn't have any like secret power or anything i guess besides the base fact of being kinda like a bear. if this gets denied because of the model please tell me what i could add and i also will add more lore at some point but i just want to see if this idea can get through.

Backstory

Birth Place: Camrose, Alberta, Canada | Birth Name: Ruphold 'Chez' Harest
Gender - Male | Nationality - N/A
Height - 203 cm | Weight - 230 Kg | Age - 24 | DoB - March 20, 2000
Eye Color - Brown |Fur Color - White
Likes - Psychology, Art, Psych Rock, Fireflies | Dislikes - Badgers, The summer months

In a town lived two cousins, born 2 years a part and they lived across the town from each other. Ruphold was drawing by the lake, brisk autumn leaves fill the town and the air smells of nature and frost. It was almost time for the long cold, He was trying to draw two people sitting on a bench, but just couldn't get the hands write. He would look at his own for reference but couldn't due to his condition. He sat they're looking at the lake and remembering how he got into this mess anyways, it wasn't very clear but he could remember it. When he was very young, like 12 cells young the town was infected. a strain, a drop, a nothing, was in the water, SCP-354 which was ███ kilometers north of the town got into their town water supply infecting a few with some features. Some just a few extra fingers, toes, maybe a limb. But for 5 this wasn't the case, 2 were turned into bears, one polar the other brown. like the first reported creatures who came out of the lake. 1 having the properties of frost, his body temp was -6 C and he could make it snow around him. the 4th having a weird connection upon blood contact being able to telepathically communicate, finally the 5th whose heart was a star measuring at a temp of - ████ C. Ruphold looked at the lake knowing what caused this and finished the drawing. The men behind him asked if he was finished. Responding with "is art ever finished" One MTF collection unit sighed and just told the kid to hurry it. 4 were put into the truck, the telepath wasn't known till later. Ruphold, Chez, Theo, Felix were taken to a nearby site in Alberta near the Saskatchewan border. Designated there as just people in the site they lived there in special containment. Trying to figure out how each of them the way they were, knowing that both of the bears were related cousins they both got the same nickname. Chez, as it was Ruphold middle name and it was just the other bears first name.There in the foundation they were allowed to do as please. With of course precaution, the cousins took different paths, Ruphold going to medicine while Chez took up research. Ruphold quickly learned about medical practice, taking up small trainee jobs and such. But he really liked helping during evaluations, he felt that he had such calm moments that he could share with others. He also was a big fan of Diogenes, because he even ask himself "what is a man" and if he qualifies. At the age of 18 he was a full fledged doctor with a year to spare in his PHD which he was given in Major in Psychology and a Minor in Infectious Disease. He later understood a lot of infectious disease when a out break of ███ happened at site ██. He didn't understand how this could happen, why this would happen, who let this happen. He felt his heart drop as most people around him have passed. But on the plains leading out of the site he saw a familiar site, a figure in the snow storm. He turned around and waved and gave a salute before venturing off into the snow. Only a few of the site to survive; he was given to chance to leave. he knew that he didnt have to be here. But here he could make a choice, he believed the choice was simple for him. Make sure this never happens again "My coming seen far off? I miss thee here,Not pleas’d, thus entertaind with solitude"

PAC Requesting Approval​

PAC Requested (Which job): Sr.Doctor for right now (if i get consul later at any point also that)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107193359

1729498785125.png1729498847078.png

Revolutionary

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023

Request Denied

Thanks for taking the time to make a PAC/Lore request.
I have decided to deny your request due to the following reasons:

Animal pac models doesn't fit the aspect or aesthetic we want for the server as it would look out of place compared to the rest, Small Animalistic traits themselves may allowed but changing the entire model to be an animal isn't.

Your request will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.