Status
Not open for further replies.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
+active
=not had many interactions mainly due to you being Nu-7 therefore will be near surface more than me or CDC as security
GL Noah Svensson -Dor

Reactions: Odysseusss

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
I will be giving you a Neutral for the following reasons.

Have noticed you are sometimes not professional when playing this like the cadet or officer job.
Unsure about TS activity (Poke me).
Good application.
Active.

Best of luck.

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there naoh, im going to be giving you Neutral Support for the following reasons

+Active
-As DIA Director i see you get arrested a often amount where you have not shown any caring about ethical rules or laws.
-Personnaly have had bad expiriences with the applicant, banned of Site Affairs a few days ago.

I think its verry important for the chief of security to show that he himself is capable of following ethical rules and care about things such as being arrested when breaking rules. as chief you will be changing the department for the better and set a example, i would like to see you being capable of changing yourself for the better first.

i have talked to the applicant privatly,
will be changed to neutral if he gets in no more trouble and shows hes capable.

After watching the applicant and seeing him be ethical and do serious RP and trying to improve i will be changing my -support to Neutral Support. note will be changed back if seen minging, breaking laws or such

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.