Chief of Security Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

Dec 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:217856485
Discord name: Stannis
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Several months now.
In what country are you located?: Serbia
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Stannis 'Fury' Selmy
Civilian name: /
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 - Lance Corporal
- Department of Intelligence - Agent
- General Security Captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 3-4 warns, most for "RDM", which were accidents and or misunderstandings.
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?:
- One of the two Chiefs of Security are stepping down, someone has to take his place.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
Ever since I became a Captain in the general security department I've spent little to no time on other roles, no one who's words hold any value can deny this. Activity aside, this time was spent ensuring that the general security personnel on site were put to good use, and of course were rewarded for their hard work.
D-block is a hellhole that breaks many, the murderous D-class aside, dealing with newly recruited Cadets and officers+ who were left unchecked is more than stressful.
-
I am strict but understanding, I've proved myself to be capable of holding D-block to the last, no matter the situation.
I've held D-block during riots, during code 5s, organized and evacuated personnel to the breach shelter during 008 breaches, etc. I've dealt with insubordination within my ranks and worse. With this experience in mind I know what it takes to be a leader, someone who takes charge when the worst comes, someone who takes responsibility when shit simply doesn't work out the way it was supposed to. I know what it takes to be a Captain.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- Ensuring that the future and current Captains are capable of doing their job, and the responsibilities that come with it.
- Writing documentation regarding the general security department to ensure that the department is working in the most efficient manner possible.
- Holding meetings with the higher-ups of GENSEC to ensure that everyone is on the same page, resolve problems, make changes for the better.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In a concrete made room, with the SCP Foundation logo displayed proudly on the wall were twelve individuals; each with their own seat and desk to accompany them. Only one seat and desk remained empty, and so the twelve stood tall; awaiting the arrival of the thirteenth. The blast-door opened, and a man stepped inside, he briefly glared around the room, before making way to his desk which was centered in the middle of the room among the other ones. He sat down, and the rest followed suit.

O5-1: "So, what do we got?"

O5-█: "One of the Chiefs of Security at Site-██ resigned, they require someone to take his place."

O5-1: "Very well, lets start with that and then move on to more important matters."

The council quickly read through the few applicants, listing their merits, flaws and their track record before deciding on whether they're suited for the job or not. Eventually they come across an applicant named "Stannis 'Fury' Selmy" and so the thirteen began reading through his records; before forming an opinion on him.

O5-1: "Currently a general security department Captain, lets take a look at his past."

O5-█: "He was retrieved at a village named "█████", not too far from the site he's stationed at. Served as a commanding officer in the Special Air Service at the time."

O5-██: "Nice catch, lets see how he got to that position."

O5-█: "Served fourteen years in the military, was a Deputy Chief Constable at a metropolitan police station in "███████" in between those years of military service."

O5-██: "Quite a big change for someone at that age, went from being in the military to a much more relaxing position within the police force, why go back?"

O5-█: "Family apparently died in a car-crash, on the "██-██-████". Its likely he left the military for them in the first place."

O5-1: "Any notable feats while in our service?"

O5-█: "Has a positive personnel document on him under the name "Quanxi" prior to becoming a Captain. Other than that, business concerning D-block goes smoothly under his command. Managed to hold the personnel wing during a 008 outbreak along with the current Chief of Security."

O5-█: "He's the one that came across the operation "Camp Granada" document. He notified the council and handed it over to Alpha-1."

O5-1: "Not bad, any recorded mishaps?"

O5-█: "Had his hands on a firearm which we have at that site's advanced armory due to a 914 test that went wrong. Used it without authorization to re-contain 912 once the SCP started slaughtering all site staff."

O5-1: "Any recorded casualties from crossfire?"

O5-█: "No."

O5-1: "Very well, all for Captain "Fury" to move on to the next stage hand up."

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Massive +support

The captain I've been by the most
Fought every single code together
Literally does not play any other job other then captain

Done many sweeps and leadership trainings for new captains.

Overall best candidate

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+\- neutral leading lightly to a (- Support )​

- Seems active

- Application seems rushed

- Still in trail period

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Stannis Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.