Chief Of security application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90131809

Discord name: Nalleput#9002

For how long have you played on CG SCP: In vtime i got 6 days But i dont know i have played prob a month or something

In what country are you located?: Sweden

Time zone: GMT i think

Character name(s): Noah Svensson/Nope

Civilian name: Sven

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 And e-11

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yea i have and ill be honest its aloot of NRP and things like that Ill get aloot of -rep Becuse of me being mingy aloot but im trying right now to not be mingy and i have managed to do so

-

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security? im applying for chief of security Becuse D block is a holy mess i want to Redo everything I want to Change peoples view on how they look on the security department i want the security to be available to assist MTF if they not needed I want Security to have experience to deal whit SCPS when they enter D block I want security to be more serious and im gonna be hard enforcing ethics rules on the D classes becuse this should not be tolerated that the security cadets/Officers Shoots d classes thats cuffed I want to makesure all the security is serious And ethical i want security to be trained when theirs time to do it I want to Hold a speach if i get accepted and speak about the rules in d block so they always get followed I want to speak about listening to higher ups when they tell them to listen or do something i want the cadets/Officers to understand the serious about D block becuse if our security is not serious the d classes can breach out and go to surface to CI i want to make sure we have security personal available all the time and not being to little to deal whit d block I want to do meny things i havent typed here but i burn for this work so in my eyes im the right person But i have a mingy bankground dont forgett that but im trying to change and if im not trying to i havent writen this

-

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: Im Used to have Controll over people i know how to enforce rules i know how to get peoples attencion to listen to somone i know how to get people to listen and do the things you told them Im normally working as a officer and get people to listen to me i have people listening to me in the security force and i want to makesure we get rid of these people that doesnt Listen to the rules when they have gotten arrested like 5 times they shouldent have another shot if so Thats why i want to apply for this job to makesure we get these rulebreakers away from the security job Becuse whitout a proper order in d block Nothing will work becuse mtf will be needing to be their Its better if we have propper security to deal whit it we have big problems That can be solved easily whit doing a few things So i think im suitable for this job if im going to be honest whit you even if i have been mingy for a while ill makesure ill not be mingy for once again after this day i promiesed myself to get no warnings from this way

-

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: To makesure D block Runs smoothly To makesure Theirs no testing under code 5 And makesure Nobody is breaking The rights for the d classes And makesure The officers/Cadets/Sergeants/Captains Is Not breaking the rules thats hanging on the wall in d block We have rules for a reason we will not work whitout them

-

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: My characters name is Noah Svensson And its Duties is to always be a Little bit commanding and He Always read about the people he meat and do background checks on the people checks since Noah Has paranoia About getting betrayed Hes not trusting people very Well Hes a very kind and nice guy and always asks about how peoples days been and how they are and hes always following orders from higher ups

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic

- Support

- A bit toxic and mingy
- Warnings
- Don't really like his RP / general behaviour
- Not very mature

- Active, seen him a lot (mainly RRT)
- Experience with security

Not sure, maybe it could work later - you would have to improve your rp first tho.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
+ Support
- Active
- Experience with Security
- Leading Qualities are there

- Sometimes a bit unprofessional

As far as i can tell

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
-Support

+Active
-Immature
-in RP has been seen as toxic at times, told E-11 to "Fuck off"
-Has had Riot License revoked today due to the matter above
-Previously has ignored Hierarchy multiple times

Either way with my verdict I hope to see you improve.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
- Support
Most of my RP interactions with Noah have been met with hostility from him. He remains in constant arguments with everyone around him; including in OOC. Noah has not changed much despite claiming to have done so. The application appears to be poorly written and very little time seems to have been spent on it. Aswell Noah has limited leadership experience only being a SERGEANT.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

- SUPPORT

Positives

• Active IG/TS

Neutral

• Have had one or two good interactions with.

Negatives

• Warnings ( You haven't even been bothered to contact staff for an amount. )
  • Bad history based off the verdicts above.
  • Grammar is atrocious in this application, if you are gonna apply at least do a grammar check of some sort.
Good Luck.

GoofyKenny

Jan 2, 2022
-Support
-immature
-no cl4 experience
-lots of NRP warnings

Personally i don't think he will be a good fit for security chief maybe after he ACTUALLY changes how he acts
because right now he didn't really change how he acts as stated by him above

Delta

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
- Support

Active as security and active in general
Minge
Inmature
Warnings
Toxic

Recently heard something about him being minge again, trolling as RRT, jumping in 076 water, etc.

Last edited:

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021

- SUPPORT

Positives

• Active IG/TS

Neutral

• Have had one or two good interactions with.

Negatives

• Warnings ( You haven't even been bothered to contact staff for an amount. )
  • Bad history based off the verdicts above.
  • Grammar is atrocious in this application, if you are gonna apply at least do a grammar check of some sort.
Good Luck.
Oh yeah i know the amount now its 28 but the moste are old as i say if you check my warnings but their you have guys if you wanted to know

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Noah,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Chief of Security application.

The council has decided to deny your application, Please involve yourself with the community more
and work on your attitude towards others.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

- O5-4​

Status
Not open for further replies.