For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?:england
Time zone:13
Character name(s):buch
Civilian name:dont have one
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: this is my first one
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:yes
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?so there can be one on at all times
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
-i have reached max role in security
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
-to do sweeps and keep all the class d at bay
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:idk

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
-Support

-Horrible application
-No effort putting lore
-Not fit for CoS

Last edited:

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+MAJOR SUPPORT
Tear drops flew down my face as I read this app. This man is the type of leadership gensec needs.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
-Support

-Never seen before

-Not Active
-No Interactions
-Underage
-Unsure of Maturity/Professionalism
-App has zero effort put into it
-App was answered in a subpar way

i Implore everyone else to have real answers.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
- Support

Butch you are a phenomenal person, a active leader, a outstanding person of the foundation who actively purses to do their best and want to help the most. Your Lore is outstanding and phenomena being class act writing with "Idk" as your opening and ending line. Although you have lied on your application, so you were asked the question "What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?"and your response was "i have reached max role in security", but when asked earlier "List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held" you responded with stating "this is my first one." This cannot make sense meaning you were never a captain so you did not reach the max role in security. I have feel betrayed butch, and wish the best of luck upon you.

• Haha
Reactions: Wise Monke

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+ Support

They should make a third CoS slot just for this man right here

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support i cried from reading the lore wow amazing..........

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
-Support
Insanely small application
Not even a captain so cant be a COS
No COS spots open

For starters butch i do see you on gensec but your first app should be something small like 096 or yk any misc you would like for you to start at COS will give you 0% chance to sadly get the role the COS works by when a COS steps down and there isa slot open mainly the dpt chiefs and site administration which is very rare and originally i think you should check out other applications and see why you might be getting laughed at in the reply's and go for a different role.

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
-Support
Insanely small application
Not even a captain so cant be a COS
No COS spots open

For starters butch i do see you on gensec but your first app should be something small like 096 or yk any misc you would like for you to start at COS will give you 0% chance to sadly get the role the COS works by when a COS steps down and there isa slot open mainly the dpt chiefs and site administration which is very rare and originally i think you should check out other applications and see why you might be getting laughed at in the reply's and go for a different role.
this guy doesnt know what hes talking about

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @butch

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.