Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Ho111111111?

Feb 23, 2022
- Your in-game name: Chin ho

- Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:640547781

- Your steam community link:
- Date of ban: Mon Oct 10 00:28:48 2022

- What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Dox Threats | Player Targeting | DDos Threats

- Who banned you: Doofy

- Ban length?: Premaban

- Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
- What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will control myself when I get angry at someone and not be rude to them. Will be better then ever try to lower the number of warnings to 0 and respect everyone.

- Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes everything listed above.

- Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because im a:
Good teammate.
Great CO always works hard on tryouts, trainings watching over the roster when I can.
Teaching new PVTs on JAC from what I learned while my career of driving solo btrs and using tanks.
Great FOB builder ive been building fobs for a very long time I can teach someone how to make a fob that can take down helis, tanks and counter enemy fobs (If used the right way).
(Trainer on the trn program):
Good teacher I use to do trns when there where events map changes. Enjoy training trns when I want to.
Always wants to improve with: Starting to lead JAC more, Helping others while peacetime (fobs/kidnapping/trainings), always trying to return old players to JAC to make it better.

- How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:I will think about doing something 3 times before doing it if I feel its not okay as I said will try my best to lower the number of warnings to 0 and be the better me.
If I break a rule example RDM I will see what I did wrong and if im having a bad day just not play so I dont get bombed with warnings.

- Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I wish to rejoin the server because:
Its one of the only server that are not p2w.
The server for me helps me with my sanity when I come home from a hard day.
The server is well balanced then others like icefuse and has good devs that work hard to make it better.
I understand what I said was wrong yes I said it but the stuff that I said I was just drunk stuff that I said maybe do sound crazy but it should have been a joke to the person those messages where send long ago from making this appeal and we where both joking around with each other so I was thinking it wouldnt be a problem what.
I promise to be better and not cause problems like this.
If I could get a second chance you have my word.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Chin Ho111111111? ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In light of receiving further evidence and clarification of the situation. We are going to be reducing your ban to 5 days due to the combination of your actions and your attitude toward players in the community. Your ban will also be in combination with the removal of your CO rank in-game. A couple of smaller punishments are the best choice here rather than a Perma-Ban with the conclusion of the staff team conversations.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.