Chris's Goodbye.

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
It's been a fantastic 9 months on this server. I went from joining just to minge to becoming the COM of A-1, LTCOM of O-1, and an Overseer. Nothing I really expected to happen. I've met a lot of people, many that I can now call friends. I've also seen a lot of people move on, and that's what I'm doing today.

@Richard You were the OG, the first person I met while playing. We progressed together on this server and have done just about everything the site has to offer. Thanks for applying for executive Researcher with me, otherwise, I might not have been playing this server.

@Lemon and @Nuke Although you don't play anymore, you gave me the opportunity to be a part of something bigger on this server. You are the reason I was able to progress on this server and you became a very good friend. Thank you.

@Zach Furious I don't see you around much, but we shared quite a few experiences together, and it was a huge surprise for me to see you on this server, thank you for inviting me into E-11.

@Diasu I remember when you were the RRT Sergeant guarding D-Block back in March, and it's fantastic to have seen you make so much progress on the server. I'm stoked to have seen you make it to O5, and I wish you luck on your journey in staff and SL.

@Rice Cooker Was the OG O5-1 for me (Sorry Bubba). Thanks for accepting my Executive Researcher app and letting me into O5. The RP you are able to create on a whim around the site is amazing.

@homela I mean @Hound Thank you for being an excellent Mentor, fellow O5, and member of SL. You put in a lot of time and effort into the server, and I'm stoked to see that you became a Super Admin. Thanks for the good times on Floor 3, and the Zaza incident.

@Jules Awesome Ethics member, Director, and GOC LTGEN. You put in a ton of time into Ethics, and that was definitely noticed when you were Director.

@Cazzete User was kicked from the server.

@Pulsewalker You are a ball of energy that never seems to run out. Every day is something new with you. You are the most fun and interesting individual I have been around on this server, and you have done an awesome job as O5-1. I wish you good luck in any future endeavors you choose to take on. Seriously.

@Larry Hummer Fun dude, great attitude and is always fun to play with. Glad to have played alongside you.

@Flames The king of recontaining SCPs, you've been around a lot longer than I have, and it's good to see you still going as a super admin. Also, eating that much Dianobol can't be good for you.

If you don't see your name here it doesn't mean you were forgotten, I mean, maybe you were. Idk.

-Chris

Last edited:

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Can't believe your leaving me, anyways thank you for everything you've done for the server my boy, I'll always keep the "who the fuck is Richard" clip in my library in my mind.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
picking rice over me.... jk jk Although we didn't do much as during the time you played I was inactive due to being quite busy irl at the time I still had some fun interactions with you. Sad to see you leave now.

Good luck with your future plans!

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana
This man single handedly made every Bob Marley song invoke a fight or flight response in my soul.

I know you'll have fun wherever you end up, Chris. Been a pleasure working with you and against you, man.