Christian Wolf’s demotion appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverlordGaming

Nov 9, 2022
Name: Christian Wolf / Berlin
Steam ID:76561198375204494
Previous Rank (convert if required): Was Mod on SCP US but switched over to MRP UK because I had plans to help with USA MRP so I was dropped to trial until I could do my test. MRP UK - trial mod
Who demoted you?: Doofy
Date of demotion?: 2/12/23
What is the case against you?: Inactivity
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Never
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Never
What is your side of the story?: I had a death in the family. ( my grandmother) and also recently my step dad was in a serious car wreck. I also had a surprise business trip for my company (regional manager for a restaurant chain) so I haven’t been the most active. I was supposed to get my trial mod test done but there was a bit of a difference in time zones so I was never able to work out an appropriate test day - I was working really hard at studying the rules and stuff for MRP so that way when I transitioned over to MRP USA I’d have a head start on everything.
Why should you return / what will you change?: I am fully committed to this community and very very happy that I’ve had a chance to grow with the people, so I was looking at getting my demotion revoked so that way I could go to MRP USA to help with the launch. I’ve been so excited to help it grow and have a chance to make a significant difference. I drove 4 hours back home to bring my PC back to the hotel I’m staying in for the next two months. Edit - Actually was able to come back home for the weekend and have now been replaced by someone else for the trip so I now have to no longer be out of town; meaning, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.