Christopher Cristiano's Network teamspeak appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher Cristiano

Feb 9, 2023
Your teamspeak name: Christopher Cristiano

Date of ban (if known): Today

Reason for ban (if known): No idea, I was just moved in a channel with a staff member and I was asked why I was doxxing people, then I asked what he meant as I have no recall of doxxing anyone.

Who banned you?: A staff member, from SCP-RP I believe

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: No.

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal): The fact that I get moved into a channel, and get accused of doxxing someone out of context, and not giving me any information to work with on resolving the case, and immediately just banning me is just pathetic behaviour, immature, and childish. I believe that this ban is false, as I have not doxxed anyone, nor have I been shown any evidence of me doing anything.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
What is the ban reason you get when you connect to TS3?

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
It appears you were banned for DMing a staff member their location and saying "enjoy it while you can", then joining TS3 and doing it again after you got banned from the Discord. Can't say I have much sympathy for you there.

Christopher Cristiano

Feb 9, 2023
It appears you were banned for DMing a staff member their location and saying "enjoy it while you can", then joining TS3 and doing it again after you got banned from the Discord. Can't say I have much sympathy for you there.
I did not. Don't know how that is even doxxing, when he's the one sharing his location, plus I never said his location on TS3.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Hi, apologies for the late response. I had thought this was handled.

I banned you on the 17th after a staff member contacted me regarding someone private messaging them their location.

After investigating it further, you were banned from the SCPRP-UK server for FailRP and NITRP. After recieving said ban, you proceeded to DM the staff member on Discord with "Enjoy (Their location) while you can." After being banned from Discord, you proceeded to join teamspeak and PM the same staff member "Enjoy it while you can."

I hope this explains my reasoning for the bans.

Christopher Cristiano

Feb 9, 2023
Hi, apologies for the late response. I had thought this was handled.

I banned you on the 17th after a staff member contacted me regarding someone private messaging them their location.

After investigating it further, you were banned from the SCPRP-UK server for FailRP and NITRP. After recieving said ban, you proceeded to DM the staff member on Discord with "Enjoy (Their location) while you can." After being banned from Discord, you proceeded to join teamspeak and PM the same staff member "Enjoy it while you can."

I hope this explains my reasoning for the bans.
Funny thing is that initially, he warned me twice for one rdm, because apparently RDM is also FRP if you killed someone for not paying you after ordering food from the kitchen, which you made and delivered. And even funnier thing is that in the midst of assisting a SCP test, he teleported me and banned me for NITRP. I also was gagged/muted beforehand for 30 minutes, for being angry at the fact that he warned me with 2 different things for RDMing. + Their location was publically available, so it shouldn't really be an issue if the person is literally putting their location for the public to know anyway. I hope this gives some sort of context for the whole ordeal from my side.

Christopher Cristiano

Feb 9, 2023
Hello. It has been a while and since I checked this appeal forum right now, I noticed there has been no progress. Right now I would like to apologize for any wrongdoings of mine, as I have had this time as an advantage to learn about my previous actions, and learned what to do and what not to do.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Christopher Cristiano,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Accepted after talking to you in DMs, as it has been multiple months since the ban took place, and I believe you didn't gather any additional information than what was publicly available at any point. Please be more cautious with what you say next time to avoid it being taken as a doxxing attempt.​

Status
Not open for further replies.