Your in-game name:
Claire 'Syringe' at the time.
Your SteamID:
STEAM_1:0:195735014
Your steam community link:
Date of blacklist:
15th of July
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
I was orginally banned for talking about a person i'm unable to name who was breaking legal actions within a private server that was being dealt with. I was then later banned many times, leading up to my blacklist for arguring with SSL, SL, and NL and mentioning the situation multiple times within private servers, and calling the Community Leader a bitch and the R slur, along with leaking Site-9 documents, Site Admin documents, old Alpha-1 documents, and ban evading many times within the discord, putting slurs, documents, and just being rude and immature.

I dont have any dms anymore as I had lost my phone at a amusement park and I had forgotten my password to my main account.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
I've used Proton VPN for ban evading on the discord, and netflix.
Please list any alt accounts:
I'm unable to list all discord alt accounts as I did ban evade quiet a lot from June/July all the way till around Very early august/end of july. However the only alt account i have on steam was one for CS:GO which was made back in 2019
Who blacklisted you? (if known):
It was between Cloak, Ventz, Yeke, Doofy, Winkie to my knowledge
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I've improved my overall maturity/mental health, I also understand what not to do anymore, and how immature I was leaking the documents that i was given out of trust from Ventz (Site-9.) I will be honest and forth coming about stuff to Network leadership, I wont mention stuff about people who break legal actions unless it is to Network Leadership and they are unknown about it. I will report any rule breaks that are very serious to NL, and regular rule breaks to members of staff/SL
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
Other then the few bans that lead up to my blacklist (ban extensions/the first ban from NL) no, i was never warned, banned, i was kicked once though for as a joke i think/for space for a huge event, other then that no
Why should you be unblacklisted:
I belive i should be unblacklisted mostly because I have improved on myself, and I have tried to aplogize to anyone I might have harmed/caused problems too people I have been able to add, I've aplogized to Kvarkar, Super admin Connor, Yeke, I've tried to aplogize to Ventz but i was unable to get him added, but for another reason is I have been reporting stuff to at least try to improve my stuff to NL, along with a report i had gaven Kvarkar for something I'm not intrested in saying in a public fourm however I would be willing to DM it to any NL members/Ventz. I also think I should be unblacklisted because I enjoy this community and its people
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I will be recording everything that I do when on the server (Like i mostly did back then), but other then that I will read every rule and not break them, along with talking with Network Leadership/Ventz about rule breaks/Senstivte Situation breaks. Its been a few months, which may not seem like a lot which I completly agree, but I have improved my maturity, mental health, I will also try to push myself away from people that made me a worse person.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I enjoy the community, and overall miss the people, and the interactions I had back within this server. I wont be active as much as college, but I will try to play here and there if this is accepted.

( This isn't apart of the format, but I just do wanna say I do deeply really aplogize for leaking the documents, and causing all the drama i did do.)

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Whoever is not involved in this appeal do not respond to it, this is not a "+support" , "-support" thread.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Claire,

Thanks for taking the time to make a appeal.

I have reviewed the file in relation to your matter, and spoken at length with other members of the Network Leadership Team in relation to the circumstances around your blacklist, as well as the incidents that occurred after.

Unfortunately, at this stage, the Network Leadership team is unable to remove your blacklist. Alot of this is due to the issues that occurred after your blacklist went in.

I would encourage you to spend the next few months reflecting on the incident, and not cause any dramas in the community. Those that get unblacklisted are usually ones that don't cause any issues, and abide by the blacklist.

Given the issues above, please do not reapply to be unblacklisted until June 2024. This will allow you to demonstrate your commitment to following the rules and not causing drama.​

Status
Not open for further replies.