Clocking Out

"Peebus"

Jul 28, 2022
Yes I am leaving. I don’t believe many people know me, but there are defiantly a few. I’ve had some real life issues and just not enough time/heart to keep playing on this server. There’s a lot on my plate currently and playing this game is the last thing I need. Although I have had hundreds of hours of fun, I knew that there would be a day where I would be writing this message. There could be a day in the future where I come back, but it’s not near. One of the main reasons though as for why I am leaving is due to enjoyment, or really the lack of it. I feel as though the server i becoming a second job, and I really can’t deal with that. I also try to make friends with you all, but I’m not sure if I can try anymore. If you didn’t like me during my time then I’m sorry. Clocking out 🤙

• Sad
Reactions: Jules and Randalls

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Goodbye Peebus!

It will be sad to see you go and I hope everything happening in your life clears up to better days! We will be here waiting for you to return.

Good luck in whatever endeavors come your way in the future! I know we will miss you here!

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
My Favorite assistant you will be missed you are always welcomed to come back to the community

Goodbye Friend!​

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
Peebus, the times I have talked to you were enjoyable. I hope everything works out for you in the long run. Games and fun do come second to IRL priority. It's bitter sweet, but you can always come back and hope to see that one day.

Good luck and enjoy your new year!​