Clorox Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clorox

Mar 28, 2023
Your in-game name:
Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184300797/
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184300797/
Date of ban:09/07/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):NITRP-MRDM-ATTEMPTED RDM IN SIT-STACKED BANS-RDM-NLR-STACKED WARNINGS
Who banned you:Falcon
Ban length?: 4 weeks and 2 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again?

The reason to why i acted this way is because the negative impact this server had on me, it made me too addicted that all i did was wake up - play for 16 hours and then sleep. This led me to be mentally insane and the only way to stop it was getting my self banned. To fix this issue ill try my best not to get addicted.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?To be honest, Yes i have been kicked, warned many times and banned.

Why should you be unbanned:I believe I should be given a second chance because I deeply regret my actions and the consequences they had on the server. I understand the negative impact it had on the community, and I am genuinely sorry for my behavior. I assure you that I have learned my lesson and will approach the server with a more responsible and respectful attitude. I value this server and its community, and I want to contribute positively by following the rules and engaging in a friendly manner.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule:To ensure that I won't break any more rules, I will take the following steps:

• I will carefully read and understand the server's rules, making sure to adhere to them at all times.
    • I will exercise better judgment and think before acting, considering the potential impact of my actions on others.
    • If I ever have doubts or concerns about a particular rule, I will reach out to the server staff for guidance and clarification.
    • I am committed to treating all players with respect, kindness, and fairness, fostering a positive and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Why do you want to rejoin this server:I genuinely want to rejoin this server because it has been a significant part of my gaming experience. I have formed friendships and enjoyed memorable moments here. The server has a fantastic community that I would love to be a part of again. I miss the interactions, the events, and the opportunity to contribute positively. Given the chance, I will make every effort to be a valuable member of the community and ensure that everyone has a great time playing on the server.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Clorox ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am denying your appeal for the following reasons:

-You decided to send this appeal to my DMs, twice, to get a resolution.
-After chatting with you in DMs, you admitted to ban evasion.

You may await the rest of your ban duration and are not eligible to re-appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.