Clorox Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clorox

Mar 28, 2023
Your in-game name:
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112017534
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184300797
Date of blacklist: cant remember exactly but around 2 months ago
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: because i used an alt account.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
Please list any alt accounts: demolisherxd1
Who blacklisted you? (if known): I dont know
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Yes i have been banned before for mass rdm
Why should you be unblacklisted:

I believe that I was blacklisted for good reason ,and I genuinely apologize for what I did in the past that caused this ban. I understand that playing by the rules and creating a constructive playground atmosphere are crucial in such situation. I think, I shall deserve decensorship due to a serious consideration of wrongdoings caused by me and sincere determination to put things right.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

I now know what I did wrong in the past, and learnt from my mistakes by making sure i understood all the rules. additionally theres key steps i made including exercising self-control and not acting out disruptively or inappropriately at all. I know what happens when one breaks the rules of the server, and will do everything possible so that all gamers have fun.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I wish to return as I sincerely admire the SCP community and its exclusive adventures. The friendships I have created have helped me feel like a part of the community present in this server. I accept my previous errors, want to show everyone that I can be a useful personality on the service. I will strive at taking responsibility and acting like a mature and honest team person.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
ACCEPTED

Hello @Clorox,

Your blacklist appeal has been approved as you were blacklisted due to the use of a VPN, however I must make it clear you should not use a VPN when connecting to our services as you run the risk of getting blacklisted.

Please Make sure you follow our server rules alongside this due to your history.

Kind Regards,
Network Leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.