CN Military RP Ban Appeal (Frederick Houston)

Frederick Houston

Dec 28, 2022
Your in-game name: Frederick Houston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:119674273
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199614274/
Date of ban: 12/28/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "NITRP, Toxicity"
Who banned you: Rubber Duckie (Steam_0:0:43700524)
Ban length?: 1 Day
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't say that the mod's voice is annoying and giving me a headache.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I got warned then banned within 5 minutes.
Why should you be unbanned: I only said the mod's voice was annoying and then he banned me for toxicity, so I guess I wasn't really banned for a legit reason and I was banned for NITRP even though I asked if the sit was over after I was warned so I could go RP but yeah.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Just not talking to staff unless I have to.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to grind Aviation XP and fly helicopters. I just wanna kill peeps and not be bothered by getting randomly banned for (In my opinion) stupid reasons.

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi Fredrick,

Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal. I shall give my side of the story.

I was called into a SIT as you had been damaging/destroying FOB structures during peacetime, on NATOs cabin FOB. I tried talking to you several times in which you tried to walk off during the SIT, refused to speak to myself unless trying to tell me what a FOB is, telling myself that I had an annoying voice and had muted me using the tab menu, so you didn't have to hear me or the other player who had called the sit on you. I gave you the warning and was trying to explain to you why you had been warned when you muted me and tried to walk off again during the SIT. So I banned you for toxicity which had been prevalent through the SIT and NITRP as your attitude displayed during the whole interaction was one to troll and cause issues on the server.

Kind regards
Duckie

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Frederick Houston,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking to the staff member involved in your case, here's what I've gathered
1. You Didn't answer the staff member's question
2. you've attempted to run away from the sit
3. being disrespectful to @Mr Duckie and the player who made the sit (you also admitted to calling him annoying regarding his voice)
due to the reasons above, I'll be denying your appeal

Consider taking the time to think about what you did wrong and how to avoid it next time.

You may not re-appeal this Ban​