CN Military RP Moderator Application (Frederick Houston)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick Houston

Dec 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): PhoenixAuron

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1D 3H (As of 12/30/2022 11:17 EST) (I had to update the time)

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

NATO name (regiment and rank): N/A

NWO name (regiment and rank):SWB SPC Frederick Houston

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:119674273

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is the first one.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One ban (Toxicity and NITRP) and one warn (Damaging FOB during Peacetime) (Edit beyond this point) Which I hope to get past and ignore, but I'll say that both are my fault really and error on my part.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- A little yes (Edit beyond this point) Though It has been a really long time, so I'm hoping to get some new experience here in Civil Networks.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-A little yes (Edit beyond this point) But like I said in the previous question, It has been a long time since I have done serious roleplay in GMOD at least, I've done some in FiveM within the last year, and other games, but not really.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-4+

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to be staff because I have seen a lot of staff in the server that are good and some that I don't like. So I want to help be part of the staff team and be the ones that I think are good and help to improve the community as much as I can. Honestly, I'm not the oldest player of Civil Network, but I would like to just help about. Despite me having a ban and warning, I hope that doesn't entirely disqualify me and I just want to move past those and improve myself where and when I can. (Edit beyond this point) Honestly I would also like to become staff as GMOD is pretty fun to me and being staff would help me first of all, become part of the community (more so than now) and would let me make new friends that otherwise I might have not met. I may not be the most popular person or the most liked one, but I would like to become staff to simply help around and improve everything I can. I want to keep Civil Network fun, I want others to be able to experience the time I have had within this Community, I want people to experience the good times of the network, I just want to keep this community good, and I want to become staff because being staff would let me help keep the community fun and would let me ensure that the rules are being violated.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I may not be able to be the best staff member, I might not be able to help the most yet, I may not be more special than other applicants, but I will work my ass off to improve myself and work to become better than other staff applicants in the end. I simply just want to help the server and be better than the staff I dislike and work my way to be better than the ones that I admire even. (Edit beyond this point) As I was saying in the last question, I just want to keep the community fun and great as I have experienced. Many other applicants just see staff as a way to be able to enforce the rules, but I see it as a chance to make new friends, meet new people, keep the community great, a way to improve myself, a way to learn more about the community which I might have never seen. Yeah, (as I also said earlier), I may not be the coolest person, the funniest, the most experienced, the most liked, but I do know one thing, I want to have fun and keep the server going strong. I guarantee that most other applicants won't try to improve themselves like I want to, I know other applicants won't do what I would, I know many can't be as active as I can, and I know that they won't try as hard as I will.

Thank you EVERYONE who decided to read this, whether you put a -1, 0, or +1 I want to thank you all who read, respond, or do whatever involving my application for staff. I hope to be staff and work with you and the community in the future!

Last edited:

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Hello @Frederick Houston I am going to go with a neutral for the time being as I have not had interactions with you as of yet, poke me on TS or DM me on Discord @ CommanderSmith™#9007

+Support
+Rule knowledge is decent
+Active

spoken with via Discord and he has a good attitude towards the server and wants to help out the best he can.

Dorak

Oct 29, 2022
Croatia
-Support
 The first interaction with you was negative you acted very childish over an RP situation.
+Good application

+Active

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Frederick,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We feel you do not hold the current standard we would like to see from a member of the MRP Staff Team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.