Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
Your in-game name: Cob Deen "6"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:602170915
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/COBWEBEXTERNAL/
Date of ban: 20-1-2023-19:54(GMT+1)
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP(Not sure)
Who banned you: Second
Ban length?: Not sure
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not break any rules passing my 10 minutes left mark
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: Cause i want to play again on the server
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Not breaking a rule after passing my 10 minutes left mark
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Cause i want to see what happened on the time i wasn't on and play

Second

Hey @Cobweb !

I am the staff member who was processing your punishment. While I was going to give you a ban for toxicity, you logged out. I did not ban you for LTAP, I was going to but got caught up in other sits.

The reason for the toxicity ban was because of abuse of the /y command to yell profanity and slurs, which are obviously not allowed. Plus you just got off of a 6 week ban! Personally, I believe this ban to be just, but I will let the admin who processed your punishment decide whether or not to appeal it. I'll attach the clip of the LTAP for you.

LTAP Clip
Toxic Messages (Offensive Comments)

The admin who punished you is @Jules , so I will let them follow up both as the admin who applied the week long LTAP ban and as my senior.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Hello Cob

I did administer the ban after you left and you seemed to preemptively have this appeal set but you must know. You have approximately six active bans on your record at this moment that pushed you to Stacked Bans Class X. As stated before you just got off of a long ban and then proceeded to use half a slur, then argue with Second about it when in a sit and leave brining us here. It takes a lot to get to your position here I will be Frank about it.

With hopes and Dreams
Jules

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Cob,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the evidence, we do not tolerate racism in any way what so ever.
As per our racism rule in SCP RP, jokingly being racist is not an exception to this.
1.11 Racism - Racism is not tolerated in any situation; jokingly being racist is not an exception to this rule.
I recommend taking the re-appeal period to reflect on how you can ensure that you won't be breaking any rules on the server again.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.