6th April 2023
Reason for ban (if known):
unspecified
Who banned you?:
Unspecified
Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:
No.
Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

Hello, Cob here, I'd like to make an appeal since i got banned off without a clear reason, what i meant by that is that when i got banned the ban bot (MEE6) just said "You got banned from Civil Networks SCP-RP" and down it said "reason: Unspecified"
I'm sorry if i did offend anyone by doing what i did that led me to this ban, if it's possible whoever banned me, please tell me the reason that i got banned so i don't make the same mistake again, and last for all, i'd like be back with the SCP community again.

Last edited:

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Hi,

From what I can recall about this ban is that you posted a series of weird gifs and images on discord leading up to one image I found disturbing. While I cannot remember exactly what this image entailed, I have forwarded all information I could remember to @Yeke

If the image was some sort of disturbing joke, then that may have been the reason I decided to ban you, but I honestly cannot remember since it was quite a bit ago.

I did not save the image you posted, nor can I find any PoI card named after yourself. Therefore the only evidence I have to give is the messages you posted before, and up until you were banned. Including replies from players after you posted the now deleted message.
1685980849217.png
1685980866151.png

Thanks,
Requis

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
Hi,

From what I can recall about this ban is that you posted a series of weird gifs and images on discord leading up to one image I found disturbing. While I cannot remember exactly what this image entailed, I have forwarded all information I could remember to @Yeke

If the image was some sort of disturbing joke, then that may have been the reason I decided to ban you, but I honestly cannot remember since it was quite a bit ago.

I did not save the image you posted, nor can I find any PoI card named after yourself. Therefore the only evidence I have to give is the messages you posted before, and up until you were banned. Including replies from players after you posted the now deleted message.
View attachment 8011
View attachment 8012

Thanks,
Requis
Hello Requis
I hope you are doing alright. I also want to say sorry for what I did and for breaking the rules. I never though i would get permabanned by those images and i never meant to disrespect or upset anyone with those images because i sent those as a simple joke you know.
I had some time to think about what i did, and I swear I won't make the same mistake again.
I get that this might not be enough for you to appeal my ban just yet, and I understand it, I genuinely want to make things right and show that I've learned my lesson.
Once again, I'm sorry for what i did and i wish you a good day.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Cobweb ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the above and not having context to go off in regards to what was posted, and your apology, i feel it is pertinent that you are unbanned, however I would avoid whatever it is that caused this action to be taken, i am lead to believe it was enough to cause concern.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.