Denied Code Healing Chemicals to heal SCP's pass 100 Health.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Code SCP's to be healed pass the 100 health they get locked out when they drop to that threshold.
Chemicals I would like to heal SCP's to even their max health would be...
- Tylenol
- Immortal Flesh
- Aminocalciol

This all in all would allow some more dynamic testing to be done with SCP's, and make CI Weaponization a lot more Player Driven, as it would not require Intervention for a GM or a Staff to set health.

This could easily be a "Controlled RP" thing, such as CI can only use these drugs in their base with a restrained SCP.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Better Research for Foundation, GOC, and CI
- More Roleplay Driven Weaponization of SCP's for CI
- Player Driven Weaponization instead of Staff/GM Driven
- Better Reward for SCP's who are captured by CI, could lead to them being a cool RP raid tool.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Health Regened means an reset in health, big and bulky.
- Round Two Breach

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I'm hoping this can be done, as each healing drug does not pass the 100 health threshold, which sucks.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
I have no idea what you are suggesting
When an scp is cuffed beamed and cuffed you physically cant heal them any more by injectng chemicals into them you can inject tylenol however the scp will not go above 100 hp

this suggestion is to allow ci injectin chemicals into scps to heal them past the 100 to allow ci to weaponize scps

Jul 25, 2022
-Support
Rules preventing foundation from using this on SCP's wont stop minges from being able to reset a cuffed 682's health and then release them. This is the same reason why you have to call staff to reset an SCP's health, to prevent abuse.
And that sounds like a issue that can get people warned for FailRP.

Foundation Minges SHOULD not be the reason behind CI not getting something to tailor towards their RP. I fail to see how some one litterally breaking a rule means this suggestion is bad.

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
+Support I dont know what your Saying but Healing Scps Is a good Idea So +++

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Sylveon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. Allowing for SCPs to be healed by a party would create a major imbalance. There are future reworks that may improve CI's weaponization of SCPs.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.