List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
None
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
I don't know if I am the best candidate, but I hope I am a good one. I have been an IA Ambassador for a bit now and am doing the best I can. I have been an ambassador for a little over 2 weeks. I have knowledge about the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, and Legal Codex, which would help if I became an Assistant. The times I am usually on, there are either no or few assistants on, and me being one would help with that. I try to be respectful and professional when doing my duties, and I would, of course, do the same as an Ethics Assistant.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistant in RP?:
-

Ethics Assistants play a critical role in supporting the Ethics Committee by conducting departmental reviews upon request and ensuring adherence to the Code of Ethics (COE), Code of Conduct (COC), and Foundation Legal Code (FLC). They particularly focus on maintaining these standards among Junior CL4 personnel.

Departmental Reviews: Assistants aid the Ethics Committee by performing thorough interviews of various departments, ensuring ethical standards are upheld when requested by Ethics.

Authorization Duties: They approve Advanced Armory (AA) requests and Kill on Sight (KOS) past airlock requests when deemed necessary during different codes. This is done in accordance with the AA Chain of Command and Site Command.

Work Permits for D-Class: Distribute and approve work permits for D-Class personnel, exercising discretion to determine appropriateness.
Lastly, they serve as on-site representatives of the Ethics Committee, ensuring the Foundation's ethical standards are consistently met and maintained.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Codename "Bishop"True name: James "Bishop" █ █████████Born in Gothenburg. Date unknown.Former Swedish Police Detective.

In his early childhood, James went on his family's annual trip to a nearby forest for camping and alone time. While they were trekking, he ended up getting lost and walked alone in the forest for several hours. During which, young James encountered a mysterious being, both of them locking eyes with each other. It was tall and slender and had a calming aura that placed his rushing mind at ease. James had no idea how long he was trapped in the entity's trance, but it felt like it had been hours. Eventually, it started moving towards him at fast speeds, causing the young boy to return to his senses, witnessing the entity's true face, its face full of teeth and eyes. As the entity began swinging its arm at him, the young boy ran as fast as he could, dodging attacks from falling trees and the entity's long arms by swerving around the thick flora of the forest. The young boy survived that day after the light of the moon touched the entity causing its retreat back into the dark forest. The experience left the boy scarred but determined to know more. As children do, he began telling the tales of the creature but none would believe him, dismissing them as nothing more than the wild imaginations of a boy. It was only after he talked with his local priest that he found comfort in his grace. Since then, he determined himself in the name of God to protect humanity from the clutches of demons, studying under the priest the knowledge of the occult and demonology. It was here he got his nickname and codeword "Bishop."

To earn an income to survive, he decided to become a Police officer where he got basic training, which included basic gun training. He later got promoted to a Swedish detective and encountered a case with anomalous origins. A local priest had disappeared without a trace from the church he was working in one night when he was alone. James ended up spending several weeks on it as it never made sense; there was no trace the priest left the building. One night, he decided to be in that church alone. It was quiet for a while until he heard a voice coming from the dark, whispering to him to come closer. James started moving closer with his gun drawn, but before reaching the darkness, he saw it: a shadow that was not his own, about to grab him from behind. It was then he turned around and made his shadow shoot the anomalous shadow. As he did, the whispers stopped and nothing happened during the night. He never found the priest. Later, after writing his report, he was contacted by one of his superiors who was a Foundation agent to be recruited by the Foundation. James accepted.

He joined as a General Security cadet and worked diligently, eventually earning a promotion to guard. During this time, he transitioned to research, spending considerable time learning about different SCPs. Despite his dedication, he missed detective work and studied the legal codex, code of conduct, and ethics.

James eventually joined Internal Affairs, passing the test on his first attempt. He dedicated himself to enforcing the Legal Codex, Code of Conduct, and Code of Ethics to the best of his ability, always seeking opportunities to assist wherever possible. After two weeks, Operative Coke "Bishop" became an Ambassador. Coke "Bishop" has done his best to ensure that agents were behaving properly and that the legal codes were upheld. After a while, Coke "Bishop" wanted to further his career and began looking for ways to climb up the ethical ladder.

Reactions: Bob "Cupcake" Loss
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Coke Bishop's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Assistant, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to become an assistant, for details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member.

_1Z5tO0mZYhG0sDZZ5KtOEjlRyNxDIPtfeInYumlqX25TkjBloHWGIccC5V_vZQFUnLp9bc9uTcga4qFk0_eObldx-elT8irY1OxkbpxYS7dL09ggjNbULWZ0HUxlm8jb8dEB8xBgueKjaGWxOBsG5k

Vice Chairman Mr. Pavish
LcfmXkxhPbIwhlk7eQbkt9un7BSqtFWM8Y5SCoSWaQtUPXdkDIx2fGbUUDW3Op5JTPNGI34rt2x5UBVxUlmuKkfAN5lfJ8m47e_Zfvg0NkzyRTtiPiPdH4AvvJqQz5dfObDHCFFYqKzfTFfwK-Izmec

Status
Not open for further replies.