Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSun

Jul 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Jenwade
For how long you have played on CG SCP-RP: 2 weeks
In what country are you located? USA
Time zone :CDT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "colt" Jimmy Doppel Gunnur O-1 SPC
Chaos name (include your rank):D-class ghost trainee
Civilian name: Jimmy Doppel Gunur
Steam ID:76561198091388191
Do you have a mic? :Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP RP US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why? i have not received any kicks/bans/warnings. I follow the rules and use common sense.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community? No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay? Yes

How many hours can you be on every day?

I'm currently in school so it may vary once or twice a week based on my workload but more often than not I can dedicate 4-6+ hours to the server on a weekday. during the weekend i can likely offer 12+ hours a day depending on me and my mother's plans.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?
I wish to become a Game master for the server to help with the events being hosted, I want to improve the quality of events and roleplay being experienced. Furthermore, I love creating things in a physical space and with the position of GM i could make it so.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?

When watching some of the other game masters I've noticed a lack of experience with the actual functions within Garry's mod like the various tools and functions within the game, most of which I have a lot of experience with, I have a 3k+ hours in the game most of which are building within a sandbox environment that some members haven't experienced only having had played on this server. In short, I believe my knowledge and experience could help with the actual building of events, the physical and mechanical functions of it and not so much actually hosting them. Im also already pretty active in the team speak and it would be an easy transition to use it for GMing

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

A Talent show being held at Pinewood where the civilians compete for a cash prize held on an outside stage constructed by Gm's

A surface treasure hunt where a chest would be hidden on the surface for someone to find that would have a series of clues to find it, ranging from coded messages hidden in site files or text scribed into a tree

A Trivia game show hosted at PW LH having a variety of safety, SCP's and foundation trivia questions and maybe even some pertaining to world history and facts

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

A Crack that had been slowly spreading, somehow unnoticed by both the Foundation and the CI when suddenly the crack quickly splits wide open between the two bases, threatening to swallow them into the depts of the earth. It will be up to the two to put their differences beside themselves, and work together to examine and descend into the chasm to and put a stop to the Anomalous Worm(s) that laid dormant until recently when the robot thumper that had been left at the foundations entrance awoke them. (This would technically be connected to the robot event but only in the sense that the robots awoke them)

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
A highly classified message has been sent to the current ECD from site 65, but during its transport VIA Humvee it was intercepted by CI in transport to the facility, its up to O-1 to quickly and efficiently put together a squad and attempt to stop the CI from returning to their base with the information before all is lost

A-1: After the Construction of site 56 the CI had been tracking the Foundations movements and implanted a Spy into the foundation . A-1 must figure out who the traitor was to find out what information has been fed to the CI as well as capturing the suspect and terminating them. This Suspect will be highly protected by CI, either through deep cover efforts or raiding

Nu-7: The Nu7 will have to defend from the devote followers of SCP-2662 who of which believe he is being held within the site and they are relentless in their objective to free their tentacle faced lord from his containment. armed to the teeth a fueled by pure devotion it will certainly be a blood bath

E-11: SCP 939-1 instances Breach containment, in the ensuing chaos one of the instances makes its way to 914 during a standardized nonorganic test when 939 breaches the room, in a panic the Scientist conducting the test runs into 914 where 939-1 would ensue chase into the input of 914 where it would activate being on the setting very fine, the 939-1 instance rushing at the scientist and activates 914 the researcher and the 939-1 instance are combined into one being as the output is a scientist with the ability to mimic voices, and the strength and amnestic abilities of 939-1, it will be up to E-11 to find and contain the highly dangerous anomaly.

CI: A Group of GoC (Global Occult Coalition) Managed to get into contact with the CI, despite their differences they both want to break in and put the foundations goals to a halt, but with such a difference between their ideologues it will be a struggle to keep good relations between them with the GOC wanting to destroy all Anomalous Entities and CI wanting to Capture them eventually tensions may grow to high and descension amongst the ranks will occur, will the enemy of my enemy truly be my friend or will this only end in loss.

Foundation Staff: After an influx in scientist going missing near d-block gensec must find out how and why people are being taken in the area may it be of anomalous means or a rouge officer or a d-class that would be hiding in the ventilation of the site. all that is know is that something or someone is taking members of the science team

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @DarkSun

On behalf of the Game Master Team and the Event Team thank you for making an application to become a Game Master. As of right now I have decided to accept this application and bring you in as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact me to proceed with your next step

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.