Denied Combat Medic loadout changes

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This will remove the Field Kit, and add Elastic Restraints to the Combat Medic loadout

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
The Field Kit is a completely useless item for the Combat Medic due to them already having the First Aid Kit.
Elastic Restraints are incredibly useful, I've personnally cuffed people out of dangerous situations, it'd make RP sense for Combat Medics to have this item.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Elastic Restraints aren't always needed for Combat Medics

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This loadout change will remove a useless item and add a useful item for Combat Medics, it will make the Combat Medic a more versatile role.

Reactions: Silverback

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I agree the field get should be removed as it does the Same thing as the med kit but worse.

And I'm neutral on the elastic as u can just get some from dispensers and this will make CM way more combative then they already are

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
-support
yeah next suggestion is what? give gensec ACB and SCP cuffs?

mihailo2121

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 5, 2021
-support
while field kits are essentially obsolete and should go, I feel like it steers the role into a general combat role with broken self/others healing. Adding cuffs exacerbates the problem as even now you see 99% of combat medics B-line from the medbay spawn to CDC where they just hang around and kill D-class. It just seems to add to the fact that generally, the combat medic is an aimless class that just peruses around and does whatever it wants just because it can.

Silverback

Dec 26, 2022
+/- Neutral
Field kit makes no sense to have been there in the first place, it sucks in comparison to first aid kit
But considering that Combat Medic is at the moment kinda split between semi/ serious rp and mingees the elastic cuffs just seem unnecessary considering you can just get them from the dispenser in your spawn

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Biscuits,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. With upcoming changes, we currently aren't looking to modify loadouts based on forum suggestions.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.