LoneRider

Nov 18, 2022
Pac Requesting: Combat Medic
Steam Id: 76561198308791909
20240903030414_1.jpg
20240903030418_1.jpg
20240903030420_1.jpg
20240903030422_1.jpg

Had some unique concept on how I wish to utilize this outfit to make seem more realistic to the theme of it.
Due to the fact this is to be a heavy armor aspect, he will only be able to walk and will not be able to jump. When ever he has to crouch down to revive someone he will be stuck crouched for five seconds and any foundation personnel including 073, 912 and any of the 22415 can help him back up to skip the timer however they have to roll between 1 to 6 and if they somehow fail the roll he is stuck for an additional five seconds and whoever tried to help him has to seek medical unless they are an scp they won't be needing it but they cannot help him for a total of 30 seconds.

The reasoning behind the new outfit and the unique helmet is due to the fact his old suit was mainly designed for bombs and he wished to deal more with gunfire aspects and cqc so he went with something a little heavier which does make him a bigger target. The design of the helmet is to help him with his most recent trauma experience with 106 after he was trapped in the maze dimension for 2 hours due to a consultant giving him a anti depressant that made it where he was unable to allow himself to die so he had to experience the horrors within the dimension until a guard was able to help him escape. After the experience he had his brain surgically removed and placed into the helm which is filled with a liquid based chemical that will put portions of his brain in a calm like state making him a lil slower until he is in combat in which he will focus on saving any downed combatants to the foundation or eliminate any hostiles until the area is cleared.

Weebe San

Aug 10, 2024
+Support
Reminds me of that other person with the payday 2 medic juggernaut. Also it still has the white and red colors with the medical bag. I'm not sure if you'd be able to stick to your rules of only being able to walk with no jumping in the heat of the moment but still pretty cool and accurate nonetheless.

Revolutionary

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023

Request Denied

Thanks for taking the time to make a PAC/Lore request.
I have decided to deny your request due to the following reasons:

Unfortunately even with the addition of colors the pac model still looks heavily like a jugg if seen from a distance, which in turn could be confused for a CI Jugg possibly, I would recommend working around the body of the pac model, Seeing as the overall look heavily resembles a Jugg, Please make sure these concerns are addressed before making another pac request, Feel free to contact me on discord for any further questions.

Your request will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.