Denied Combat Medic PM Changes

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

torii

Mar 9, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion will change the current player model for the combat medic class. Here are some possible alternative player models I have found,

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
The current player model is an eyestrain to look at as well as funky for its eccentric style especially for a combat role where you would be completely opposite of that. Also, the current model doesn't have any variety as you can only select the one model.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The one negative I see from this is that the other models have a tiny bit of more file size (~8 mb), however, these models provide more variety than the current isolated standard Payday 2 medic model.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this suggestion should be accepted because I have heard from multiple people in the community that the model needs a change, it'll make the class look more professional also, the alternate models will give players more variety to choose when selecting models.

Last edited:

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @torii,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The models you suggested do not meet the server's standards, and reworks are already underway.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.