"Comet" Tiggle's 2nd Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Comet"/Shoobinshurt

Jul 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Dallying
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I have played the server for almost 2 years.
Vtime.PNG
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 LT "Comet" Tiggle
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B Tiggle Comet
Civilian name: Comet T.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246118958
Discord ID (name#0000): bruh1840
Do you have a mic?: Yes, it does not always work though.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/comet-tiggles-staff-application-us.21354/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246118958
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, pretty much all of my warnings were misunderstandings or on accident. Most of my warnings are also old and all of them are inactive. Some of them I could apply for but I don't have clips of.
-warns.....PNG
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have been a Moderater on the CN MRP server. I have various other servers that I have been staff on through Dark RP, MRP, CWRP, Police RP, and SCP RP.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have been an O5 Council, Ethics Member on a two other SCP Servers, I have been US Army General, Police Commander. I have had to deal with serious situations/RP as E-11 on this server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-5 Hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to be a moderator on this server because I have always loved playing this server and assisting with staff on any server. I have played this server for almost 2 years, experienced what people are like on the server and how the server is. I know how to use all of the commands, the VLX menu from the MRP server. It has always been my dream to become staff on this server, I am active, and usually on when most of the staff aren't. The past week or so I have had issues in the server and it takes 5-10 minutes just for staff to do a simple sit such as keypads not working or me being stuck in a wall. Also there has been issues with server lagging or someone trying to crash the server and it needed restarted, and yet no SL were on to assist. Sometimes on the weekend I need to have sits done for minges and such and there's only 3 staff members on including a Developer. I feel I could stop all of these issues throughout the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I could help the server with sit response time, active staff, and if needed always AOD. I can always assist with anybody that has questions and I am always professional while on a job that needs it such as AOD or even an E-11. I think I am special over other applicants because I am on the server everyday if not almost everyday. I am known throughout the server, I have played this server for a long time and am experienced with different situations. I also have experience with the commands used on the server and have experience with the same type of people on the server. I know what to expect as I was staff on the MRP and being staff on this server is one of my biggest dreams. I will always be professional and be the best I can!

DepartmentRankCurrent
E-11LTYes
CIBetaYes
CIBetaNo
GOCSGTNo
DEASenior AgentYes
SCP096 WLYes
SCP22415 WLYes

Last edited:

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
+Support
- I think he would make a great staff member.

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Accepted

Hello @"Comet"/Shoobinshurt, On behalf of the US Resources team, we would like to inform you that you have been accepted into our Staff team.

The Resources team has reviewed your application and has decided to accept you. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.​

- Head Moderator & Resources Team Supervisor LexDash​

Status
Not open for further replies.