Denied Commms Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

It makes it so that when a CI takes a foundation member keycard he has access to the foundation comms and can speak in them and that clearance level keycard would be the comms level.​

Possible Positives of the suggestion :

1. It makes RolePlay better​

2. Makes it harder to find a DC​

3. Makes sence​

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

N/A​

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Because it makes a lot of sence and it would be more fun to play deepcover and decreses the chance to be found​

Astralic

Dec 19, 2022
Mixed/Neutral

Sounds like a cool idea but it would be quite overpowered for CI. Mayby add an ability for Foundation to scramble comms?

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
maybe add a system where foundation personal can detect that someone outside the faclity a intruder is using the comms comes with the benifit of being able to use comms but at the downside giving away a dc in the facility

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
-support

while yeah i like it, there was a similiar system on another server and it was op

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Neutral leaning -Support.

This indirectly buffs DCs

And as somebody said u can just sit in your bunks as u get cl5 info

This would also goto parawatch and parawatch getting cl5 info is bad bad

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
This would also goto parawatch and parawatch getting cl5 info is bad bad
im sorry but if somehow a parawatch obtains a CL5 than i have something to say on the competance of mtf and the foundation players if anything i would say thats a deserved W

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
that is 1 way however the parawatch in that situation is in the facility and easy to get and to get a cl5 in 914 you need a cl4 on fine and you cna only upgrade 1 time so a parawatch must obtain a cl4 make it to 914 past all mtf hope he doesnt get caught use 914

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
that is 1 way however the parawatch in that situation is in the facility and easy to get and to get a cl5 in 914 you need a cl4 on fine and you cna only upgrade 1 time so a parawatch must obtain a cl4 make it to 914 past all mtf hope he doesnt get caught use 914
Getting to 914 with disguise is role of the dice u just gotta be lucky and getting a cl4 card is insanely easy

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Getting to 914 with disguise is role of the dice u just gotta be lucky and getting a cl4 card is insanely easy
if a parawatch genuinely pulls that off i would let them have the info breach i -support it myself to easy to get comms

Reiner Zufall

Aug 1, 2022
-support
The risk of metagame is too high for this. Im 100% sure that they would still listen the secure mtf comms. During code 1 and 5s this would be too unbalanced, also cl4 wouldn't announce their position anymore because of the threat of an capture/assassination.

Reactions: Darren

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Bartholemew alen,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. This would cause way too many issues, such as metagaming, and would be highly unbalanced. We do not plan on adding a feature to "intercept" transmissions or others of the like.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.