Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
-In-game name on all servers you play: SCP RP US

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80601481

-For how long have you played on our servers?: 6 days 4h and 26m

-What country are you from?: USA

-Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time

-Do you have a mic?: yes

-Is this your first application for Concept Artist? If not, link previous ones: yep

-Have you received any bans?: nope

-How confident are you with Photoshop/Art in general? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): For Photoshop, a 7. Art is a 9-10. I feel confident in my Photoshop skills but feel it is a 7 due to the new stuff I am learning with the program. I swear some stuff on there I didn't even know was possible. With Art, I feel a 9-10 because of how long I've been doing it (which is basically 10 years now holy shit). I love learning new things with my art and how far I can take it. Anatomy is still a little struggle for me because when I was a kid and also a teen I never bothered learning it till like, a year ago. Damnit past me

-Do you have previous experience as a Concept Artist for GMod?: I have no experience as a concept artist, but I believe my skills are qualified enough for this position. I want this position to challenge me and my art like no other challenge has.

-How many hours can you commit to Concept Artist per week?: I can commit a full 10 or 20 hours ish per day to being a concept artist due to the huge free time I have currently.

-Why do you want to be a Concept Artist? What can you help us with?: I have a lot of love for the SCP universe and love the creativity with its anomalies. I like to add my own spin on certain anomalies to give the design something extra. I really want to challenge myself as an artist, I feel like I don't do a lot with my art and I feel as if I could contribute to something. It would be worth my art growth and the massive free time I have.

-Have you made & edited any concepts before? if so attach some images showcasing your concepts: First off is concept art of SCP-323, I like the design we have but I'd like one that would have more of a pouncing and animalistic sort of personality.
big boi.png
The next Concept is a D-Class outfit concept. I wanted to make the D-Class a tad bit more realistic with straight-up utility belts they can use during tests. Equipped with a To-Do list for the tests on their wrists and a shock/kill switch on their wrists. The belt can also be used as a restraint hence why the D-Class has a wire coming off of him.
D-Class.png
Next up is a SCP-682 concept, this one is more of a commission from the cool guy Hendrix. But I like it as a concept for 682 cause it blends all the other designs together in a fitting way that 682 would actually do. I literally had to shorten the image, yeah me and image sizes uh I'll try to use smaller
image_2023-07-12_012851732.png
Fun little mentions! I drew some cool peeps characters from the server! Thorn and Coral!
fsafasfaaaaaaa.png
Next up is Hendrix's Character "Torment"!
metalman.png
done.png
I drew a concept for SCP-3812 which I did based on the Spot!
theman.png
This guy is fucking terrifying read his scip file holy shit...
Anyway!
We've got a Cartoony D-Class named Shaun that I wanted to be in an SCP animated show that I wanted to make!
Shaun.pngdfgdddddddd.png
Yeah sorry these images are huge, I do big canvas sizing and this made me realize I need to stop. I also need to label my images better sheesh. That all the concept stuff I'll show cause this page is def getting long

Foodeater

Dec 26, 2022
Australia
steamcommunity.com
+ Support
You've been active in the art channel previously, and shown off that you've got quite the taste for artwork, would be handy to have you around to help us visualize things in the future.

Dec 19, 2020
Hi, thanks for taking the time to make an application here!

Unfortunately we have decided to deny this application due to us not currently having a great need for concept artwork. It would be tough to give you frequent enough tasks for this specialization.

I must say though, you have demonstrated an impressive ability in many different art styles, so make sure to keep that up! It is possible that we will be looking for concept art or other forms of 2D artwork in the future, and we will be sure to make an announcement in the discords if this opportunity arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.