Connor | FUDGESICLE

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Hello my name is Connor | FUDGESICLE I have play the Civil Gamers Community since 2017. I vividly remember when @Terminator became a Trial Moderator, and Falcon sounding like a depressed middle age man even though he was 14. My main server for around 3-4 years was CC which I enjoyed but got banned for exploiting for half a year because of @Blitz and @Krage. Recently after that ban they did a ban wipe this meant I returned to CC until hearing about MRP, which I had no idea existed until then, I played MRP and joined JAF in September 2020. @Jons and @Jack G were very kind to me and helped caused my crippling addiction to MRP.

After being demoted from CO by @Valkon I took a break from the server until September 2021. I climbed the ranks and made 2LT very quickly, I met people like @Tony_ , @Kamil , @Alex , @Christian MacTavish , @Harry and @Ozzy who I feel safe saying are vital members of the community and are a leading light within it. Who are warriors against the toxicity and racism within the community. I received a ban for toxicity after telling members of a certain USSR regiment to kill themselves which I regret when looking back on it. I was in a number of USSR regiments including SHA, ABT, FSB and 10th, the highest rank I ever achieved was SWO within ABT but decided to step down due to conflict of interest as I was a JAF CPT at the time. Not long after switching to Backwater I was promoted to LTCOL of JAF, I then shortly after this made the foolish mistake of posting racist images on the forums. I fought hard to prove myself a changed person, I would like to thank at @LuZ for giving me a second chance, I made a great number of changes within JAF, which I would say were for the better. With the release of Regimental Command Terms I was denied regimental command for reasons I would prefer not to say.

With the release of the new update I was able to join STS as SSGT and I am currently a 1SGT. I would like to thank @Brian Bell and @Zokof for giving me the chance.

I would like to mention that I don't play SCP and only played it to "abuse" the Pac3 tool to make myself a dwarf and a D-Class with a shopping trolley filled with Marijuana.

Honourable mentions -

@Tony_ - Chill guy, please come back
@Umbra - Gave me the chance of CO (Fat)
@Kamil - We've had our disagreements but 👨‍❤️‍👨
@Alex - Very fat individual but a lovely guy
@Chad Power - Genuinely the nicest person on the server
@sahns - Sorry for calling you an alcoholic
@Falcon - Welsh ket man, but I love you
@Skeebiesquid - The only ginger person I've ever liked
@Ozzy - Fat and Polish, but chill
@Cope - Sorry for causing you so much hassle but a chill guy and a great NL
@Dmitri - Milk drinking man, chill guy
@Doofy - French, lovely man come to NWO
@Jimothy Leaderson - Your dog doesn't exist
@Bogdan - Wont add lean 😡
@Erwin Smith - Sounds like ESO, also one of the nicest people on the server
@Axel - Angry and Scottish, but I love you
@Olegi - Extremely retarded, best ABT CO ever (for 5 minutes)
@Horatio - How have you not been banned yet
@Willmitri - Sorry for calling you Irish :(
@Sam Montgomery - Scottish, Gerry Adams
@Hydro - Worse at league than Falcon
@Tommy - Aint no way you're 14, sound guy
@Rick McKing - Absolute stoner
@dave1 - How you got GM will always amaze me
@Jack G - 💀
@Gaz Stone - Stop calling me bad at hacking 😡
@Astolfo - Portuguese
@Gela - My fav Portuguese person, Sad to see you go
@Lewiss - Worst pilot ONG
@Harry - 13 💀
@LuZ - Best GRM
@Kenan - Bosnian and Based
@Kronk - NWO SC when?
@Spoopi - Favourite SA person
@Harry Pot - Traitor
@Yang - French and racist
@Ambleside - Fucking unit of a man
@Millar - 💀
@Beskar - Thank fuck you're gone
@Joseph Rukovich - Legit only other Jewish Person on the server
@Cal - Northern and based <3

And lastly @Elpatroon - Cockroach where is my Kebab

Sorry if I missed anyone out

No trolling please <3

Last edited:

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Can you stop spamming the forums? I know that Senior Admin Alex does not take lightly on behaviour such as this.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Hi connor very epic to meet you. didn't event @ me sad iam rock botton now

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
connor | fudge, you are a fat smell, dont fly pls

and also I AM THE BEST CO-PILOT IN CIVILGAMERS MRP NO BUTS

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
You don't mention our dates or you literally sending me flex vids but you're happy to mention the one time I demoted you that I don't even remember? Smh

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
Hello my name is Connor | FUDGESICLE I have play the Civil Gamers Community since 2017. I vividly remember when @Terminator became a Trial Moderator, and Falcon sounding like a depressed middle age man even though he was 14. My main server for around 3-4 years was CC which I enjoyed but got banned for exploiting for half a year because of @Blitz and @Krage. Recently after that ban they did a ban wipe this meant I returned to CC until hearing about MRP, which I had no idea existed until then, I played MRP and joined JAF in September 2020. @Jons and @Jack G were very kind to me and helped caused my crippling addiction to MRP.

After being demoted from CO by @Valkon I took a break from the server until September 2021. I climbed the ranks and made 2LT very quickly, I met people like @Tony_ , @Kamil , @Alex , @Christian MacTavish , @Harry and @Ozzy who I feel safe saying are vital members of the community and are a leading light within it. Who are warriors against the toxicity and racism within the community. I received a ban for toxicity after telling members of a certain USSR regiment to kill themselves which I regret when looking back on it. I was in a number of USSR regiments including SHA, ABT, FSB and 10th, the highest rank I ever achieved was SWO within ABT but decided to step down due to conflict of interest as I was a JAF CPT at the time. Not long after switching to Backwater I was promoted to LTCOL of JAF, I then shortly after this made the foolish mistake of posting racist images on the forums. I fought hard to prove myself a changed person, I would like to thank at @LuZ for giving me a second chance, I made a great number of changes within JAF, which I would say were for the better. With the release of Regimental Command Terms I was denied regimental command for reasons I would prefer not to say.

With the release of the new update I was able to join STS as SSGT and I am currently a 1SGT. I would like to thank @Brian Bell and @Zokof for giving me the chance.

I would like to mention that I don't play SCP and only played it to "abuse" the Pac3 tool to make myself a dwarf and a D-Class with a shopping trolley filled with Marijuana.

Honourable mentions -

@Tony_ - Chill guy, please come back
@Umbra - Gave me the chance of CO (Fat)
@Kamil - We've had our disagreements but 👨‍❤️‍👨
@Alex - Very fat individual but a lovely guy
@Chad Power - Genuinely the nicest person on the server
@sahns - Sorry for calling you an alcoholic
@Falcon - Welsh ket man, but I love you
@Skeebiesquid - The only ginger person I've ever liked
@Ozzy - Fat and Polish, but chill
@Cope - Sorry for causing you so much hassle but a chill guy and a great NL
@Dmitri - Milk drinking man, chill guy
@Doofy - French, lovely man come to NWO
@Jimothy Leaderson - Your dog doesn't exist
@Bogdan - Wont add lean 😡
@Erwin Smith - Sounds like ESO, also one of the nicest people on the server
@Axel - Angry and Scottish, but I love you
@Olegi - Extremely retarded, best ABT CO ever (for 5 minutes)
@Horatio - How have you not been banned yet
@Willmitri - Sorry for calling you Irish :(
@Sam Montgomery - Scottish, Gerry Adams
@Hydro - Worse at league than Falcon
@Tommy - Aint no way you're 14, sound guy
@Rick McKing - Absolute stoner
@dave1 - How you got GM will always amaze me
@Jack G - 💀
@Gaz Stone - Stop calling me bad at hacking 😡
@Astolfo - Portuguese
@Gela - My fav Portuguese person, Sad to see you go
@Lewiss - Worst pilot ONG
@Harry - 13 💀
@LuZ - Best GRM
@Kenan - Bosnian and Based
@Kronk - NWO SC when?
@Spoopi - Favourite SA person
@Harry Pot - Traitor
@Yang - French and racist
@Ambleside - Fucking unit of a man
@Millar - 💀
@Beskar - Thank fuck you're gone
@Joseph Rukovich - Legit only other Jewish Person on the server

And lastly @Elpatroon - Cockroach where is my Kebab

Sorry if I missed anyone out

No trolling please <3
Damn we had disagreements? When did that happen

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
Welcome Connor! I see you have decided not to mention your support of the LGBTQIU+ community in your post. I hope this was simply an overlook, in which case I suggest you sort it out. We do not take lightly to homophobes in this community!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Welcome Connor! I see you have decided not to mention your support of the LGBTQIU+ community in your post. I hope this was simply an overlook, in which case I suggest you sort it out. We do not take lightly to homophobes in this community!
I was told by SL to stop "trolling" on the forums, they referenced my post about Jewish LGBTQIA+ Representation