FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Name: Connor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41852131
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator
Who demoted you?: Cope
Date of demotion?: 27/05/2022
What is the case against you?: I was given a strike and I resigned an hour afterwards so it was logged as a demotion.
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Not in staff
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:

1661548173654.png

Yes I am aware I have a lot of warning but I will attempt to explain the most recent ones (2021 onwards).

- Failrp - taking bleach while cuffed (Sep 26).

I had recently come back to the server and wasn't aware that, that was a rule.

- RDM (Oct 3)

Honestly can't remember however was likely justified.

- Kamikaze (Oct 10).

I was flying a black hawk during war for paradrops and a helicopter (Caic I believe) flew in from the side and I didn't make an attempt to dodge it.

- Base camping (Oct 17).

Shot viper cannon shots into the USSR base while attempting to shoot down a helicopter.

- [Ban] AMRDM - Pending circumstances (Oct 19)

Ban was appealed. I threw a smoke grenade as Militia in a debrief and I was unaware that when your ammo runs out it switches to your next weapon, so it automatically drew out my RPG and shot.

- [Ban] AMRDM Exceptional circumstances (Oct 19)

Same ban, was appealed.

- Base camping (Oct 21)

I was stingering helicopters while on water tower outside USSR base and I shot a helicopter leaving base.

- ROE - Shooting missiles at USSR base (Nov 2)

I was in a helicopter and I was shooting missiles at a helicopter returning to base and they missed and hit a USSR SCUD.

- FailRP - Armoured enemy vehicle in enemy territory during peacetime (Nov 7)

I was unaware this was a rule at the time.

- [Ban] Toxicity (Nov 7)

2 members of ABT were intentionally breaking rules to annoy members of JAF, and after their 5th time Kamikazeing into our helicopters I lost my temper and made a stupid comment in /ooc.

- FearRP (Nov 12)

I made a complaint about the staff member that warned me for this and I believe the warning should've been removed (please correct me if I'm wrong). However a USSR member had attempted to FearRP while I was inside the lake at farm, due to the sound distortion the game makes while in water I did not hear anything and pulled my gun out.

- Shooting in USSR base (Nov 13)

I was piloting a helicopter and again I missed my shots and they hit the USSR base.

- RDM x2 (Oct 13)

My helicopter crashed while I was flying low in NATO base and killed 2 RMP.

- RDM (Oct 15)

I killed a NATO PVT who was shooting our helicopters rotors.

- FailRP (shooting rockets into USSR base)

Warning should've been removed as it was agreed by senior staff that it was invalid. (I will post a screenshot below with the warning list without these 2 warns)

- ROE (shooting into USSR base)

Again warning was appealed and should've been removed.

- RDM (Nov 18)

I was attempting to FearRP LuZ, however whether this is due to a glitch of my false recollection of the event LuZ didn't hear me tell him to stop running and therefore it would appear as RDM.

- Using flamer class on food lady (Nov 18)

I was unaware that this is a rule as it is not stated anywhere.

- ROE - Engaging ground troops during pre war.

I was bombing a neutral FOB during pre war (on border) and I had asked one of my men to scout it to make sure no one was there, however 2 SHA spawned on the FOB and were in the control tower, I didn't know they were there, therefore I was warned.

- ROE - Fire upon USSR in peacetime (Dec 20).

We were selling a kidnapped USSR member back to the USSR and I shot the back of a Vodnik for a reason that I cannot remember and it lead to a gunfight breaking out amongst the two sides.

- Stuck abuse (Dec 23)

I abused the /stuck command to get inside the 10th garage to retrieve a stolen Himars, I knew full well what I had done and admitted straight away.

- Bragging about warnings (Jan 28)

Hydro moment

- FearRP (Jan 31)

There were multiple people giving me orders and I didn't follow the person who was clipping.

- ROE (Feb 12)

I had come back to the server after a break. I had told a civ to leave base and as there was a new map I didn't know there was a new gate and I had told them to leave and I killed them not knowing they were leaving.

- FailRP (Jun 12)

I asked a PC to kill me so that I wouldn't have to walk back to USSR base.

- Illegal FOB (Jun 29)

I placed a Milita FOB which touched UAN base, I was unaware it touched.

- Basecamping (Jul 4)

Someone was shooting at me from inside NWO base while I was a PC sniper, I mistook the person shooting at me for Chad and I killed him.

- ROE - Engaging the enemy unprovoked (Aug 2)

I was being chased by UAN and I opened fire because I believed that when someone is chasing you with a gun they're a threat.

- Rickrolling server leadership (Aug 4)

:D

What is your side of the story?: I didnt believe at the time I would be able to conduct my staff duties in the right mindset as I was annoyed with a lot of the SL at the time.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
Behaviour in a manor that is expected of the staff team. And try and work on the issues that I had when I was staff before.

Cheers for reading.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+support
was a good staff in his past
despite the warnings he knows his stuff

-used to have a mullet....

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
- Failrp - taking bleach while cuffed (Sep 26).

I had recently come back to the server and wasn't aware that, that was a rule.

- RDM (Oct 3)

Honestly can't remember however was likely justified.

- Kamikaze (Oct 10).

I was flying a black hawk during war for paradrops and a helicopter (Caic I believe) flew in from the side and I didn't make an attempt to dodge it.

- Base camping (Oct 17).

Shot viper cannon shots into the USSR base while attempting to shoot down a helicopter.

- [Ban] AMRDM - Pending circumstances (Oct 19)

Ban was appealed. I threw a smoke grenade as Militia in a debrief and I was unaware that when your ammo runs out it switches to your next weapon, so it automatically drew out my RPG and shot.

- [Ban] AMRDM Exceptional circumstances (Oct 19)

Same ban, was appealed.

- Base camping (Oct 21)

I was stingering helicopters while on water tower outside USSR base and I shot a helicopter leaving base.

- ROE - Shooting missiles at USSR base (Nov 2)

I was in a helicopter and I was shooting missiles at a helicopter returning to base and they missed and hit a USSR SCUD.

- FailRP - Armoured enemy vehicle in enemy territory during peacetime (Nov 7)

I was unaware this was a rule at the time.

- [Ban] Toxicity (Nov 7)

2 members of ABT were intentionally breaking rules to annoy members of JAF, and after their 5th time Kamikazeing into our helicopters I lost my temper and made a stupid comment in /ooc.

- FearRP (Nov 12)

I made a complaint about the staff member that warned me for this and I believe the warning should've been removed (please correct me if I'm wrong). However a USSR member had attempted to FearRP while I was inside the lake at farm, due to the sound distortion the game makes while in water I did not hear anything and pulled my gun out.

- Shooting in USSR base (Nov 13)

I was piloting a helicopter and again I missed my shots and they hit the USSR base.

- RDM x2 (Oct 13)

My helicopter crashed while I was flying low in NATO base and killed 2 RMP.

- RDM (Oct 15)

I killed a NATO PVT who was shooting our helicopters rotors.

- FailRP (shooting rockets into USSR base)

Warning should've been removed as it was agreed by senior staff that it was invalid. (I will post a screenshot below with the warning list without these 2 warns)

- ROE (shooting into USSR base)

Again warning was appealed and should've been removed.

- RDM (Nov 18)

I was attempting to FearRP LuZ, however whether this is due to a glitch of my false recollection of the event LuZ didn't hear me tell him to stop running and therefore it would appear as RDM.

- Using flamer class on food lady (Nov 18)

I was unaware that this is a rule as it is not stated anywhere.

- ROE - Engaging ground troops during pre war.

I was bombing a neutral FOB during pre war (on border) and I had asked one of my men to scout it to make sure no one was there, however 2 SHA spawned on the FOB and were in the control tower, I didn't know they were there, therefore I was warned.

- ROE - Fire upon USSR in peacetime (Dec 20).

We were selling a kidnapped USSR member back to the USSR and I shot the back of a Vodnik for a reason that I cannot remember and it lead to a gunfight breaking out amongst the two sides.

- Stuck abuse (Dec 23)

I abused the /stuck command to get inside the 10th garage to retrieve a stolen Himars, I knew full well what I had done and admitted straight away.

- Bragging about warnings (Jan 28)

Hydro moment

- FearRP (Jan 31)

There were multiple people giving me orders and I didn't follow the person who was clipping.

- ROE (Feb 12)

I had come back to the server after a break. I had told a civ to leave base and as there was a new map I didn't know there was a new gate and I had told them to leave and I killed them not knowing they were leaving.

- FailRP (Jun 12)

I asked a PC to kill me so that I wouldn't have to walk back to USSR base.

- Illegal FOB (Jun 29)

I placed a Milita FOB which touched UAN base, I was unaware it touched.

- Basecamping (Jul 4)

Someone was shooting at me from inside NWO base while I was a PC sniper, I mistook the person shooting at me for Chad and I killed him.

- ROE - Engaging the enemy unprovoked (Aug 2)

I was being chased by UAN and I opened fire because I believed that when someone is chasing you with a gun they're a threat.

- Rickrolling server leadership (Aug 4)
1661548858828.png
..neutral.....

jk + support, reasons stated by others

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
+Active
+Mature
+Was a good staff member
+Mullet
1661549034217.png

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
+Support
Mature
Good staff before
active
friendly and approachable

good luck Connor!

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+ Support

- Friendly + Mature

-Active

Was great staff before, goodluck!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+ support

+jew
+nerd
+ ?
+ does not go outside except for gym
+ perfect fit for stafffff
1661551179210.png

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+ support
May be a comically large minge but he did get shit done as staff and he was active

but jesus christ those warns and blacklists are kind of funny

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

+Extremely Active
=Was a decent staff member
-Really immature at times
-Extensive punishment history

Hi Connor, I will be leaving a -Support as you are active, you were a quite decent staff member but I did question your judgement or actions at certain points. You really need to work on your immaturity, whenever you come on UAN you just go 'STS in base' to troll everyone or just end up in jail because you've minged and committed some sort of crime. You also have a long punishment history which has only grown since you were demoted. At this time, I do not think you are fit to return to the staff team.

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021

+Support

+Extremely Active
+Was a great staff member
+Really mature
+Little History
+buff

1661627045732.png

Last edited:

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021

whenever you come on UAN you just go 'STS in base' to troll everyone or just end up in jail because you've minged and committed some sort of crime.
just for your information in game crimes have nothing to do with his out-of-character endeavours on the server

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
just for your information in game crimes have nothing to do with his out-of-character endeavours on the server
I used them as an example for the justification behind my verdict, and in game crimes can sometimes link to rulebreaks (e.g. murder being in fact a warnable offence in some cases) as well as this if you are constantly minging and getting arrested on one side it can show you are not really fit to be staff as you don't possess the maturity. If you also have to be constantly arrested because you are pissing people off (I don't believe this is what he's trying to do) it will also impact your ability to staff and how people work with you. So actually it does have quite a bit to do with someone's 'out of character endeavours' and I'd appreciate you not making silly comments about my verdict and instead let the person who is actually making the appeal respond to the issues raised. Thanks.

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+support
silly, goofy and quirky individual
very mature, good guy, knows his staff stuff

I believe wholeheartedly that Connor will be a good Garry's Mod Civil Networks Military Roleplay Senior Moderator for In-game endevours.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Active, was a good staff member, friendly and helpful to new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.