For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since launch in December
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s):Foundation: Marcus 'Coolfrae' Wood | CI: John 'Coolfrae' Wood
Civilian name: Will 'Coolfrae' Wood
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1 Commander(Hold) | CI-A(Held) | SCP-096(Hold)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No I have not received any warnings on the server
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I am the best candidate for O5 Assistant because I will be able to follow O5 orders whilst remaining active. I also believe that I can hand out orders and act as the O5 assistant accordingly. I already have previous experience leading a group of people as the Alpha-1 Commander and I believe that it would not be so different when playing as the O5 assistant.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The O5 Assistant is responsible for carrying out orders for the O5 Council and overall as the name states, assisting them. If given direct orders by an O5 council member ,when doing those orders they act as level 5 personnel. Else they are there to carry out smaller roles for O5 and lead MTF Alpha-1 when required to.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Marcus Wood first joined the facility as a Security Cadet after serving in the British Military, he quickly rose the ranks of security personnel until he made it to the rank of Security Sergeant. After serving 10 years as a dedicated member of security personnel he was approached by MTF ███████
he was recruited to join their ranks. Within 3 years he had risen to the rank of SGT of the MTF and was a respected member of the regiment who was known to follow ██ orders with ease. after 10 further years he was finally promoted by the ██ ███████ to the rank of Commander, after the passing of Commander F█████ . He then served many years as the commander of ██ and lead the regiment with ease and ultimate efficiency. Once he then found he was no longer fit for harsh combat situations, He was recruited by the ██ ███████ to become their Non-Combative Assistant. He still now serves as the assistant of the ███████ to this day.

Thanks for reading,
Coolfrae

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ SUPPORT

Positives

• Active IG/TS.
  • Friendly.
  • Good rule knowledge.

Neutral

• Application could have more depth.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

+Support
-Active
-Friendly (When he and his crew are not kidnapping people)
-Professional
-Good Leadership
-Knowledge on O5 and Ethics Buisness
-Clean Record, No Warns or Bans/Kicks of any sorts
-Good Roleplayer
-Good Knowledge on Rules

-Didint have a ton of interactions but enough to give you this verdict.

Coolfrae if you're reading this let me tell you, YOU DON'T NEED LUCK, you've got enough skill and qualifications to get yourself that position what surprises me is the fact you didint GO STRAIGHT FOR THE O5 Member Position considering your Impressive Background then again it's up to you and maybe in the future you will be an O5.

-Jack Manning

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ Friendly
+ A-1 COM experience
+ Great leadership skills
+ Great RP interactions

Good luck <3

Status