Coolguy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy11110

Jul 21, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): coolguy11110

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Thirteen hours. Battle Metrics says It's seventeen.

In what country are you located?: United States Of America.

Time zone: Central Standard Time

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Agent Alex P. | Doctor Alex P. | Senior Researcher Alex P.

Chaos name (include your rank): Recruit Scar

Civilian name: Matt U.

Steam ID: SCP-RP USA

Discord ID (name#0000): coolguy11110

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have gotten banned for mass RDM before, It was a misunderstanding and a lot major confusion through it all. I don't Mass RDM and I feel like, I have reformed and need to prove myself to this server. Please, have a look at my appeal, as it explains the situations perfectly, and truthfully.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was a staff member on Gaminglight's, Galactic Empire Roleplay. I was staff there for a really long time until I became inactive and unable to hold my position, which then I had to retire.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have been in so many roleplays. This includes off Gmod, and in other games also. This includes Roblox, when I was a child. I also was active in roleplay’s on other G mod servers etc.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I will be on all day, if needed. So my time might go down by a few hours due to the fact that I am going to start college.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I really like Civil Networks and was heartbroken when I got banned. This is only good SCP server and the community is so welcoming. This community you guys have made is so special. I have made so many friends on this server and had some really good laughs, to the point I was crying.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am a loyal and responsible person. I am very fun-loving and really hope you guys can see past my previous transgressions and give me a chance. I really want to help on this server more. Its so much fun and I want to be able to make a bigger difference in this wonderful community. I just wanted to make a difference and make someone smile hopefully make some peoples days and just overall improve life on the server by being that happy person who’s always smiling on the server And always willing to help out.

Battle Metrics stats for me on this server below. I think the server started recording the time I’ve been on the server a little late, because battle metrics says that I’ve been on for Seventeen hours at least .

Attachments

• B48C53E8-6518-45D9-8B00-CC3E98F58CE1.jpeg
    B48C53E8-6518-45D9-8B00-CC3E98F58CE1.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Hello Coolguy, after reviewing your application i see some faults.

The required VTime to be allowed to apply is 20hrs, the application in itself seems very quickly made and not alot of effort looks like its been put in. Please read through the recruitment rules in the format section of the application more thoroughly. However i wish you goodluck with your application and have a great rest of your day.

Last edited:

coolguy11110

Jul 21, 2023
It is late and I apologize, but dont mistake it for Un interest. I am really really wanting a shot at staff in this community. I just really hope they can forgive my mistakes previously, I did try to appeal and successfully appealed. Also I have about 100 hours plus on Gmod.

Your comment really does dishearten me, because my dream was to be a part of a Large community, and help make a difference in that community, be it, leader ship or be moderating. I’ve slowly been working my way up to bigger and bigger servers and I just really want a shot at making a difference in this community and making someone smile.

Last edited:

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Denied

Hello @coolguy11110, On behalf of the Resources team, we appreciate you taking the time to apply to our Staff team. However, there are numerous issues with the application that have led us to deny your application such as:​
  1. Low V Time, as stated in the SCP-RP Moderator Application Format post for the USA server you must have at least 20 hours of play-time before applying.​
  2. For your Steam ID, you put "SCP RP USA". This is not your Steam ID​
  3. For "Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?" You mention another server while writing, as stated in the SCP-RP Moderator Application Format post "Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied."​
  4. You have just come back from a Ban for MRDM we recommend waiting a bit longer before applying for staff

You are eligible to re-apply in four weeks.

- Head Moderator & Resources Team Supervisor LexDash

Status
Not open for further replies.