Coral Lycensoft, Diary logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023

1681642418545.png

1681637521010.png1681637536882.png
1681638144385.png
Coral remained where she was looking around the room slightly, it seemed like hours had passed before the Man returned, he seemed disgruntled and ticked off. Coral had a bad feeling about this situation, she watched him enter the room and adjusted her posture to be more upright.
"So, you werent lying about the cat videos. But the issue still stands, you saw the document. We cant let you leave- as we havent got the.." The agent mumbled the last part. Coral couldn't catch it. The man cleared his throat.
"So, you have two options. Either we kill you painlessly, or you join our D-class program." He stated simply.

Coral stared blankly at the man with a mix of emotions- greif? confusion? Coral.exe cannot compute? Who knows, but what she did know is that this was definatally not normal...D-class personal? what on earth was that?
"C...could you elaborate? I'm still unsure if this is a sick joke or real.." Coral stated in a quiet and small tone. The agent rolled his eyes,
"Either you stay here or you die, how much more simple could it get?" He responded, "After 30 days we will hopefully be able to release you. And you can go back into society." He finished, "but for now, what do you chose?" he asked.
It took many moments of thinking over her options, Coral thought it would be best to not know anything more- its better to not know, however shouldnt help but ponder, what was this place?
"I- i choose the D-class option, its not like i have much of a choice..." Coral responded.​

1681641750996.png
I don't know whats happening, i'm so confused... But hey at least i'm alive- hopefully i can piece together the fragments...and figure out whats going on. I'm scared- yes, but what else am i supposed to do. All i can do for now is play along and follow orders to avoid and punishments. Lets hope these 30 days goes through smoothly.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Character Approved

Hello ,

Your Character Bio has been approved at the 6/10/2023.

By Canoon

Any changes to your Character Bio will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,

Canoon​

Status
Not open for further replies.