PAC Approved Coral Lycensoft Pac request. [UPDATED]

Character bio has been approved to use PAC matching description of the thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023
So to put it simply i wish to get this Lovely pac approved to wear around site, i kept it simplistic and recognisable, for more info lore wise about her backstory please see my Diary logs. and for current up to date look at my in game bio. But to summarise:
Ethics assistant Coral Lycensoft is a kind soul whom has worked her way up through the ranks, this was a lot of struggle and pain however as seen she was successful!
Coral as an assistant strives to make the lives of all beings in the facility at least a little bit better, she concols people to try and improve moral around the facility- she hopes her kindness towards all will gradually make the site a more peaceful place. She knows this is highly unlikely, but she is tying nonetheless.
1682525280016.png1682525331932.png1682525296387.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Scopes and blixer

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
Imo it looks too much like a cartoon character and doesn't fit the theme of SCP, if you want red haired women models there are tons on the workshop that you can find

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023
Imo it looks too much like a cartoon character and doesn't fit the theme of SCP, if you want red haired women models there are tons on the workshop that you can find
I will just say- this is one of the least cartoonish yet high quality models i could find. I tried to find one that looked relaistic enough to be passed. We had to replace the eye textures aswell because they werent working so had to substitute them.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
I will just say- this is one of the least cartoonish yet high quality models i could find. I tried to find one that looked relaistic enough to be passed. We had to replace the eye textures aswell because they werent working so had to substitute them.
Everything cool but loose them shoes 😭

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023
UPDATE

Slight model changes with face Textures- well the lighting to desaturate the face. Hopefully this changes the verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.