Status
Not open for further replies.

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
Server you are appealing for (UK/USA): uk
Your In-game name:CORE
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:450327482
Your Steam Community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198860920693/
Date of ban: 20/05/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who Banned you: Bumble (STEAM_0:0:206394102)
Ban Length?: 2 Weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rule here (the url):https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: will not do it again, i will be more mature and i will stop being a stupid guy doing dumb things without realizing the consequences of my own actions.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Twice in past week
why should you be unbanned?: i want to Clarify that my actions and my behavior was completely unacceptable and i will be taking responsibility for my actions and ensuring that I never repeat this mistake again. Further more, I have been playing on this server for at least a year now i really do enjoy playing and talking and being respectful to other players snice i joined this community a year ago.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure I dont break another rule as I am going to try doing my absolute best to behave myself on the server and by ensuring that my actions wont lead to another MRDM or breaking another rule.
why do you want to rejoin this server?: i want to rejoin the server because i have recently received the CPT position in ISAF, lately ISAF has been greatly inactive and i want to recruit new members to ISAF and make sure to teach them the basic things in ISAF and NATO rules generally but i also want to have a great time with ISAF as i have worked hard for my CO position. its been almost a year now since i started playing on this server and the only thing that makes MRP fun a lot is by playing with other players and interacting with them.

p.s this is my first ban on the server

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
Appeal Accepted

Hi @CORE.,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your situation, i can see that you tried to do some RP and tried to benefit the server, but you shold not be given that Suicide Vest, i see you didn't had the intent to MRDM , and you tried to do a little RP , the RP you tried to do wasn't that great but i see you tried.
After discussing your situation with the SL Team we have decided to lift your BAN​

Status
Not open for further replies.